AITEO EASTERN E&P COMPANY LTD-
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF PIPELINE REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
AITEO EASTERN E&P COMPANY LTD
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/AITEO JOINT VENTURE
(OPERATOR OF OML 29)
PROVISION OF PIPELINE REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
AITEO Eastern E&P Company Limited (Company) is the Operator of the NNPC/AITEO Joint Venture covering OML 29. Company is currently operating the NEMBE, Santa Barbara, and Odeama Flowstations. Company, as part of its strategic production optimization work, requires the service of technically competent Contractor to provide the services covered under the Scope of Work (SoW) below.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for this tender includes, but not limited to the following;
(1) Emergency pipeline repairs for oil and condensate pipelines, composite repairs and upgrades/sectional replacement or re-routing.
(2) Flowline leak repairs, sectional replacement, and new flowline construction.
(3) Inspection of pipelines, flowlines, and non-piggable line;
(4) CP systems survey, upgrade/repairs, UT inspection, coating inspection/repairs and pigging services
(5) Manifold inspection, Riser inspection, and training.
(6) Valve replacement works, valve maintenance works, riser burials, river crossings, road crossings
(7) Gasline repairs, major sectional replacements of oil lines including welded valves
(8) Civil and Structural Maintenance, Modification and Extension WORKS
(9) Procurement / Supply of Equipment, Materials or Services either locally or abroad
(10) Decommissioning/abandonment of disused pipelines and manifolds
MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENT
(1) Bidders must be registered to do business in Nigeria with the CAC
(2) Bidders must be registered on NIPEX, on the right category – 3.05.01 and 4.04.04 and on “live status” on the closing date of the advert for this tender.
(3) Bidders must have the required Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Permit for the services under this tender
(4) Bidders must meet the NCDMB Requirement to provide service to support the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria.
(5) Bidders must meet Technical and Financial Requirement to provide this service
NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENT
AITEO Eastern E&P Company Limited is committed to growing the industry through compliance with NOGICD Act 2010. We also collaborate with the Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to ensure that all our Contractors comply with the Act.
Bidders must provide the following document as part of submission for this tender;
• Evidence of Company’s existence in Nigeria with clear photocopies of CAC forms C02 and C07, registration on NOGIC JQS, and current DPR certificate in the specific category.
• Evidence of detailed location of in-country facilities; warehouse, office, and yard workshop, (certificate of ownership, lease agreement, layout drawings and photographs).
• Provide evidence of 50% Nigerian equipment ownership with NCEC
• Provide corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram and list of key project personnel showing the ratio of Nigerians
• Provide MOA with Local Training Service Provider (OGTAN member) for the provision of training services in specific technical disciplines involved in the project