AITEO EASTERN E&P COMPANY LTD-
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF SUPPLY BASE/WAREHOUSE/STORAGE SERVICES
AITEO EASTERN E&P COMPANY LTD
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/AITEO JOINT VENTURE
(OPERATOR OF OML 29)
PROVISION OF SUPPLY BASE/WAREHOUSE/STORAGE SERVICES
AITEO Eastern E&P Company Limited (Company) is the Operator of the NNPC/AITEO Joint Venture covering OML 29. Company is currently operating the NEMBE, Santa Barbara, and Odeama Flowstations. Company, as part of its strategic production optimization work, requires the service of a technically competent Contractor to provide the services covered under the Scope of Work (SoW) below.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for this tender includes, but not limited to the following;
Provide Supply Base / Warehouse / Storage Services Crane, Forklift truck, High security, Plant, Racking, Tanker bunkerage, Vessel discharge.
MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENT
(1) Bidders must be registered to do business in Nigeria with the CAC
(2) Bidders must be registered on NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) in the product codes 3.08.12- (Supply Base / Warehouse / Storage Services Crane, Forklift truck, High security, Plant, Racking, Tanker bunkerage, Vessel discharge.), and on ‘live status’ at the tender advert closing date.
(3) Bidders must have the required Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Permit for the services under this tender.
(4) Bidders must meet the NCDMB Requirement to provide service to support the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria.
(5) Bidders must meet Technical and Financial Requirements to provide this service.