ANAMBRA STATE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKS
ANAMBRA STATE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
PLOT P.8 EBD, ENUGU-OSHA EXPRESSWAY, AWKA
INVITATION TO TENDER
Anambra State Housing Development Corporation intends to embark on the development of Green Valley Estate, Awka Capital Territory based on PPP model. The projects to be carried out under this invitation to tender are:
1. Construction of access Road to Green Valley Housing Estate, Awka Capital Territory (Earthworks, Drains, Culverts and Asphalt).
2. Construction of estate roads at Green Valley Housing Estate, Awka Capital Territory, broken into nine (9) lots as follows:
a. Lot 1-2831.501m
b. Lot 2-1775.039m
c. Lot 3-375m
d. Lot 4 – 2253.52m
e. Lot 5-1579.577m
f. Lot 6.2719.707m
g. Lot 7 – 1790.987m
h. Lot 8-1313.484m
i. Lot 9-2384.609m
Interested and reputable Contractors/Developers who are registered with the corporation as at 21-8-2020 are hereby invited to submit technical and financial tender for the above projects
PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Tender shall be accompanied with the following:
1. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Evidence of registration with Anambra State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure/ Anambra State Housing Development Corporation in the appropriate category.
3. Company Profile and brochures.
4. Company Audited Accounts for the past three (3)years
5. Tax Clearance and VAT Certificate for the past three (3) years
6. Evidence of compliance with Pension RefoRms Act 2004 as amended
7. Evidence of past performance in similar projects
8. Sworn affidavit as follows:
a. That all documents submitted for the pre-qualification and tender exercise is not only genuine but current.
b. That none of the Directors of the Company seeking pre-qualification had been convicted by a Court of Law.
9. Evidence of financial capability by presenting a bank reference from a reputable commercial bank indicating their willingness to offer credit facility if the job is awarded to you.
10. Provision of bid security of 1% of the Contractor’s bid amount per lot.
11. Execution methodology including work programme with timelines.
12. List of equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement 13. Any other relevant information
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Complete set of Bidding Documents shall be collected by interested qualified companies from the office of the managing director, ASHDC headquarters near ABS along Enugu Onitsha expressway on submission of non-refundable tender-fee of N100,000.00 one hundred thousand Naira) per lot in Certified Bank Draft payable to Anambra State Housing Development Corporation between the hours of 9.00am to 3.00pm from 24 August, 2020.