BANK OF INDUSTRY
– REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF A DATA MANAGEMENT, VALIDATION AND REPORTING SYSTEM
BANK OF INDUSTRY
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF A DATA MANAGEMENT, VALIDATION AND REPORTING SYSTEM
The Bank of Industry is embarking on a series of projects providing loans to MSMEs across Nigeria.
To support this Initiative, the client is seeking to engage the services of qualified entities with extensive and verifiable experience in the below listed services and capabilities.
SCOPE OF WORK
Eligible firms will be required to provide the following capabilities:
a. Ability to receive, process and manage loan application data
b. Ability to develop and maintain a unique register of loan applicants with dozens of data points of different formats and dimensions
c. Ability to verify applicant identifies, KYC and biometric data against national identify registers, and support unique fraud-proof Identifiers per loan applicant
d. Ability to de-deduplicate loan applicants and applications leveraging on proven identity technologies and processes
e. Ability to integrate to 3rd-party systems to query, track and report on applicant activity and status throughout customer journey
f. Storage, transmission and presentation of data and information points per required standards, using dashboards and analyses as required
g. Interoperability of system and data with other existing database and systems
h. Centralized categorization and customized communication to all stakeholders in the system and users therein.
Interested companies with proven expertise are required to provide the following information:
• Evidence of legal registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Submission of Memorandum and Articles form CAC07 (i.e. Particulars of Board of Directors) and Form CAC02 (i.e. Particulars of Shareholders)
• Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (2 years audited statement of accounts / financial summary)
• Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last 2 years
• VAT Registration
• Evidence of registration with Pensions Reform Act, 2004
• Evidence of registration with Industrial Training Fund
• Evidence of Registration with BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers.
• Detailed company profile indicating management team, office and branch contact details
• Evidence of similar projects successfully handled in the past including states, customer (end user) count, key services provided, areas of coverage
• List of existing clientele Any other information that may strengthen the application