BANK OF INDUSTRY
– REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF COLLECTIONS SERVICES
BANK OF INDUSTRY
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF COLLECTIONS SERVICES
The Bank of Industry is embarking on a series of projects providing loans to MSMEs across Nigeria.
To support this initiative, the client is seeking to engage the services of qualified entities with extensive and verifiable experience in the below listed services and capabilities.
SCOPE OF WORK
Eligible firms will be required to provide the following capabilities:
a. Ability to integrate to, and utilize, a database of loan customers and positions, to track and collect loan repayments per customer
b. Possession of an active agent network with a regional or national distribution to drive collections and payments from loan customers
c. Maximum next-day remittance and reconciliation of call collections; ability to pre-fund before collections is a plus
d. Presence and tools (vouchers, apps, USSD channels) to serve customers in both rural and urban areas
e. Ability to drive up to 100,000 loan repayment transactions per day
f. Demonstrated operating procedures that are 100% devoid of fraud or diversion
g. Ability to provide real-time reporting and reconciliation of loan repayment transactions, into client systems as mandated by the project
h. Storage and transmission of data points per required standards
i. Interoperability of system and data with other existing databases and systems
Interested companies with proven expertise are required to provide the following information:
• Evidence of legal registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Submission of Memorandum and Articles form CAC07 (i.e.)
• Particulars of Board of Directors) and Form CAC02 (1.e. Particulars of Shareholders)
• Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (2 years audited statement of accounts / financial summary)
• Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last 2 years
• VAT Registration
• Evidence of registration with Pensions Reform Act, 2004
• Evidence of registration with Industrial Training Fund
• Evidence of Registration with BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers.
• Detailed company profile indicating management team, office and branch contact details
• Evidence of similar projects successfully handled in the past including states, customer (end user) count, key services provided, areas of coverage
• List of existing clientele
• Any other information that may strengthen the application
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Two (2) copies (one hard copy and one soft copy on a disc or flash) of all the relevant documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR COLLECTIONS SERVICES”.
All submissions should be addressed to:
Micro Enterprise Directorate
Bank of Industry
Submission of Expressions of Interest closes at 12.00noon on Thursday, July 2, 2020. Only shortlisted firms will be contacted.
Further enquiries can be made between 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday through Friday at email@example.com.
0700 CALL BOI
0700 2255 264