TOTAL UPSTREAM NIGERIA LIMITED (TUPNI)
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF CALL-OFF CONTRACT FOR SEISMIC PROCESSING AND REPROCESSING SERVICES 2021-2023.
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) operator of the OML130 issues tender opportunity to interested and reputable indigenous Contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience for consideration to tender for the Provision of Call-Off Contract for Seismic Processing and Reprocessing services 2021-2023.
2. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WORK SCOPE AND SPECIFICATIONS
The expected duration of this contract is two (2) years plus one (1) year optional extension.
The scope of work shall include the following:
• Successful supplier shall provide necessary equipment, software, experienced and qualified personnel, services, logistics and facilities in Nigeria required for processing of new seismic data and re-processing of vintage seismic data;
• Provide seismic processing, re-processing in time or depth for all kind of marine seismic data conventional streamers, broad-band, Ocean Bottom Seismic Nodes as requested by TUCN
• Modern High-tech processing sequences are required for de-ghosting, de-bubbling, anti-multiples, OBS data P and S waves imaging
• Velocity model building using the most advanced techniques (tomography, FWI,)
• Provide 4D processing (Reservoir monitoring)
• Perform SERVICES in Nigeria, alone or in partnership with local or international providers
Category 3.10.08 (OBC Seismic Processing Services).
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested suppliers are required to be pre-qualified 3.10.08 (OBC Seismic Processing Services) of the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS).
• All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive an invitation to submit a Technical Tender for the above SERVICES.
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for; open http://vendors.nipex-ng.cam and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on ‘Continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool’, then on ‘Check my supplier status’ and then click Supplier product group’.
• If you are not listed in the product/service category but you have registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry, contact the NipeX administration office at 8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
• To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access nipex-ng.com to download the application Form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
• To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the NipeX system.
• Only Nigerian indigenous service companies having verifiable Nigerian equity shareholding of 51% and above shall submit bids for this tender.
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us