BORNO STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ADDITIONAL TWO (2) BLOCKS OF SIX (6) FLATS OF 3 BEDROOMS DOCTOR’S QUARTERS
BORNO STATE GOVERNMENT
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Borno State Government through Ministry of Health in compliance with the Borno State Bureau on public procurement law 2019 wishes to invite interested, reputable and competent contractors to submit tender for the Construction of Additional two (2) blocks of Six (6) flats of 3 Bedrooms Doctor’s Quarters.
1. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, including Certified True Copy (CTC) of memorandum and Article of Association form CAC 02 & CAC07.
2. Evidence of Valid Registration with Borno State Bureau on Public Procurement and payment of relevant fees.
3. Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three years.
4. Evidence of PENCOM (Current PensionClearance Certificate).
5. Evidence of Current Nigeria Social insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate.
6. Audited financial Report and Account for the last three years.
7. Verifiable Documentary Evidence of at least three (3) similar works successfully/ongoing project, including Letter of Awards, Contract Agreements, job completion certificates and photographs/videos of the project.
8. Company’s Profile, with Curriculum Vitae of relevant professionals to be deployed for the project.
9. Sworn affidavit from court of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria, disclosing as follows:
i. That the company is not in receivership
ii. Compliance with Public Procurement Law, 2019.
iii. That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Interested Bidders may collect tender documentsfrom Director Planning Research and Statistics (DPRS) of the Ministry upon payment of appropriate non-refundable Tender fees from 30th June, 2021 to 20thJuly, 2021.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER
Completed Technical and Financial bids should be submitted in two (2) different envelopes labeled “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively with the company name indicated at the back of the envelop. The two envelopes should be enclosed in a larger envelope and marked (Technical and Financial) and addressed to: The Chairman Tenders Board, Borno State Ministry of Health, Musa Usman Secretariat, Maiduguri on or before 20th July, 2021. Bidders are to ensure that they sign all pages of the Bidding Documents.
OPENING OF TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
Only the Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the dateline for submission at 12:00 noon, 20th July, 2021, in the conference hall of the Ministry while the Financial Bids will be kept un-opened. Please also ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register, as the Ministry will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.