BORNO STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH-
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR EXECUTION OF PROJECTS
BORNO STATE GOVERNMENT
INVITATION TO TENDER
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Borno State Government through Ministry of Health under the Saving One Lives (SOML) program, In compliance with the Borno State Bureau on Public Procurement Law 2019, wishes to invite suitably qualified Contractors to submit expression of interest upon payment of appropriate non-refundable fees for the following work:
|S/N||LOT||DESCRIPTION OF WORK|
|1||1||Procurement Of Drugs For Drug Revolving Fund Scheme|
|2||2||Construction Of Perimeter Fence & Staff Qtrs Of The Seven (7) Newly Constructed Health Centres.|
|3||3||Provision Of Basic Medical Equipment To The Seven (7) Newly Constructed Primary Health Centers|
|4||4||Supply & Installation Of Solar Power Energy To The Seven (8) Newly Constructed Primary Health Centers|
|5||5||Procurement Of Long Lasting Insecticide Net(LLINs)|
|6||6||Procurement Of 2,663 Screening Test Kits With Other Items|
|7||7||Construction Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Of 1 Block At General Hospital Benisheik|
(1) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, including Certified True Copy (CTC) of memorandum and Article of Association, form CAC02 & CAC07.
(2) Evidence of valid Registration with Borno State Bureau on Public Procurement and payment of relevant fees.
(3) Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three years.
(4) Evidence of PENCOM (Current Pension Clearance Certificate).
(5) Evidence of Current Nigeria Social insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate.
(6) Audited financial Report and Account for the last three years.
(7) Verifiable Documentary Evidence of at least three (3) similar works successfully/ongoing project. Including Letter of Awards, Contract Agreements, job completion certificates and photographs/videos of the project
(8) Company’s Profile, with Curriculum Vitae of relevant professionals to be deployed for the project.
(9) Sworn affidavit from court of competent jurisdiction in Nigeria, disclosing as follows;
(I) That the company Is not in receivership
(II) Compliance with Public Procurement Law, 2019.
(Ill) That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Bidders may collect tender documents from Director Planning Research and Statistics (DPRS) of the Ministry upon payment of appropriate non-refundable Tender fees from 20 July, 2021 to 9 August, 2021.