JIGAWA STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
BLOCK B NEW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, 3 ARM ZONE DUTSE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER IN RESPECT OF PHASE II CONTRUCTION WORKS AT SPECIALIST HOSPITAL HADEJIA, SPECIALIST HOSPITAL KAZAURE, SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY BABURA AND NEW GENERAL HOSPITAL GURI AND CONSTRUCTION OF 3 NEW GENERAL HOSPITALS AT GAGARAWA, GWIWA AND KIRIKASAMMA
Reference to your advertisement in BluePrint and People’s Daily News Papers of Thursday, January 28th, 2021, additional information to be taken note of include:
1. The opening date has been extended to 11th March 2021.
2. Submitted bid should come along a Bid Security in form of Bank Guarantee of not less than 2% of the bid price.
3. Prequalification and financial bids should be submitted in two different sealed envelopes, addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of Health,
Block B New Secretariat Complex,
4. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a forwarding letter duly signed by company representative under the company’s Letter Headed Paper bearing the CAC Registration Number (RC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM)
5. The Bid Validity period should be 120 days from the deadline of the bid submission date.
6. Bids submitted after the deadline for submission will be returned un- opened.
7. Only the financial bids of successful pre-qualified bidders will be opened, while those for the un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
8. This advert shall not be construed as commitment on part of the Jigawa State Ministry of Health, nor shall it entail a Company to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or to be any indemnity from the Jigawa State Ministry of Health by Virtue of such Company having responded to this advertisement.
9. All cost will be borne by the bidders as the Jigawa state Ministry of Health will not be held responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party i.e. in connection with any response to this invitation.
10. The Jigawa State Ministry of Health reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities.
11. Alternative bid will not be accepted.
12. Bidders with same subsidiary relationship are not allowed to partake in the same lot.
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us