LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY AS WELL AS, INSTALLATION AND TESTING
WHERE APPLICABLE OF CISCO FIREWALL, NETWORK DEVICES,
SOFTWARE AND POLY PHONES FOR ECOWAS COMMISSION
LCB No: 02/ECW-ADM-ITS/2020
INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS) Commission intend to use parts of its fund to finance eligible payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery as well as, Installation and Testing where Applicable of Cisco Firewall, Network Devices, Software and Poly Phones for ECOWAS Commission.
2. The ECOWAS Commission, therefore, invites sealed bids for the supply of aforementioned Equipment in four (4) lots as indicated below:
• Lot 1: Supply, Delivery, Installation, testing, of Cisco Appliances (Quantities and Specifications stated in the bidding document);
• Lot 2: Supply, Delivery and Testing, of Hardware items (Quantities and Specifications stated in the bidding document);
• Lot 3: Supply, Delivery, Installation, testing of Software Utilities (Quantities and Specifications stated in the bidding document);
• Lot 4: Supply, Delivery, Installation, testing of Poly IP Phones, accessories and SBC (Quantities and Specifications stated in the bidding document).
3. The four (4) lots are distinct and indivisible, and the contract will be awarded per lot. Interested bidders with the requisite qualification and experience may bid for one (1), more than one (1) or all four (4) lots.
4. The Bidding Document is only obtainable at the Procurement Division, Directorate of General Administration, ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria, upon submission of a written request and payment of Two hundred US Dollars (US$200) only by Cash or Bank draft made in favour of ECOWAS Commission, Abuja.
For Bidders outside Nigeria, the Bidding Document can be mailed to interested Bidders upon payment (by Transfer) of non-refundable fee of Two hundred US Dollars (US$200) only to ECOWAS Commission (transfer charges born by the bidder). (Account Details available on request.)
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us