NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (FPMU-NEWMAP)- REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF GIS, LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT – NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (FPMU-NEWMAP)
Project ID: P124905
CR.NO. IDA 5150 NG
PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF GIS, LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
RFB No. FPMU/NEWMAP/GD/NCB/20/01
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue of 27th April, 2012 and in Nigerian Newspapers of 27th September 2012.
2. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Federal Project Management Unit-Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (FPMU-NEWMAP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for the PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF GIS, LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE.
3. The Federal Project Management Unit – Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (FPMU-NEWMAP) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:
|Lot No||Item No||Description of item||Qty||Bid Security||Delivery Period|
|1||1||PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF FIELD AND OFFICE GIS LAB INFRASTRUCTURE/EQUIPMENT||Various||N1,300,000.00||90|
|2||2||STRENGTHENING OF THE EXISTING GIS CENTRE||Various||N720,000.00||90|
|3||3||PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF GIS EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE INCLUDING TILLA LICENSES||Various||N1,100,000.00||90|
– REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANCY FIRM FOR GIS-BASED MAPPING FOR EROSION SITES & FLOOD ZONES
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
EKITI STATE NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (EK-NEWMAP)
(PROJECT ID: P124905 IDA NO. 62770 NG)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTANCY SERVICES-FIRM SELECTION)
ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANCY FIRM FOR GIS-BASED MAPPING FOR EROSION SITES & FLOOD ZONES
DATE: THURSDAY 23RD JULY 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria has initiated the Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP). The Project is supported with financing from the World Bank. The lead agency at the Federal level is the Federal Ministry of Environment (FME), Department of Erosion, Flood and Coastal Zone Management. State and local governments, local communities and CSOs will be involved in the project, given that the project is a multi-sector operation involving MDAs concerned with water resources management, public works, agriculture, regional and town planning, earth, and natural resources information, and disaster risk management.
The Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) is designed to support the objective of achieving greater environmental and economic security. The Project is aimed at addressing severe gully erosion problems in the short term, reducing vulnerability to soil erosion and climate variability in the medium term, and promoting long-term climate resilience, and low carbon development. NEWMAP will take an integrated watershed management approach to erosion that will address the interlinked challenges of poverty, ecosystem services, climate change, disaster risk management, biodiversity, institutional capacity and governance.
The Project Management Unit (SPMU) of Ekiti State NEWMAP has commissioned various studies aimed at effectuating successful implementation of the NEWMAP in the state. One of such studies required for sound and effective project preparation is the Mapping of Gully Erosion/flood Sites in the state and general land use / land cover classification within the Geographic Information System (GIS) framework. This will aid in knowing the status of gully erosion sites and land resources in the state and effective management and monitoring of all erosion sites in the state. The mapping will also underpin project presentation and reporting on key status of erosion sites especially the prioritized sites for the NEWMAP GRASS component.
The Project Development Objective is to Rehabilitate degraded lands and reduce longer-term erosion vulnerability in targeted areas. At State level, NEWMAP activities involve medium-sized civil works such as construction of infrastructure and/or stabilization or rehabilitation in and around the gullies themselves, as well as small works in the small watershed where gullies form and expand.
– REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR PRODUCTION OF THEMATIC MAPPING OF AREAS RESTRICTED (PROTECTED) FROM MINING ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA FOR INTEGRATION INTO THE NIGERIA MINING CADASTRE DIGITAL DATABASE
MINISTRY OF MINES & STEEL DEVELOPMENT
MINERAL SECTOR SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION (MINDIVER) PROJECT
REQUEST FOR BIDS -NON-CONSULTING SERVICES (FIRM SELECTION)
PROJECT: MINERAL SECTOR SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION (MINDIVER) PROJECT
PROJECT ID NO: IDA 5990 NG
IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: NG-MINDIVER-133910-NC-RFB
ASSIGNMENT TITLE: PRODUCTION OF THEMATIC MAPPING OF AREAS RESTRICTED (PROTECTED) FROM MINING ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA FOR INTEGRATION INTO THE NIGERIA MINING CADASTRE DIGITAL DATABASE
DATE: JULY 17, 2020
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria, represented by the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development (MMSD) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Mineral Sector Support Project for Economic Diversification and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Production of thematic mapping of areas restricted (protected) from mining activities in Nigeria for integration into the Nigeria mining cadastre digital database-NG-MINDIVER-133910-NC-RFB
2. The Ministry of Mines and Steel Development (MMSD) through the Mineral Sector Support for Economic Diversification (MinDiver) Project now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for carrying out Production of Thematic Mapping of Mineral Title of Restricted (Protected Areas and Integration into The Nigeria Digital Cadastral Database.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ACTIVITY
The Consultancy is aimed at producing a set of thematic maps covering areas designated as closed to mineral exploration and exploitation as contained in the Nigeria Minerals and Mining Act 2007.
The specific objectives of the Consultancy are to:
i. Assess the requirements for mapping areas restricted to mineral licensing in Nigeria:
ii. Carry out field surveys to map and delineate such restricted areas,
iii. Process and produce thematic map layers depicting mineral title restricted areas in appropriate spatial fomats.
BIDDER QUALIFICATION AND CAPACITY REQUIREMENT
i. The Bidder shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience in geo-spatial data production and management especially in mapping projects for developing countries under similar climatic conditions as Nigeria
ii. The minimum required annual volume of Services for the successful Bidder in any of the last ten years shall be: Two hundred and Forty thousand United States Dollars (USD 240,000) or equivalent.
iii. The average minimum amount of liquid assets and or credit facilities net of other contractual commitments of the successful Bidder within the last 3 years shall be: Five hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars (USD 500,000).
iv. The experience required to be demonstrated by the Bidder should include as a minimum that the firm has executed at least Two (2) similar projects, during the last 5 years.
The Bidders must prove experience in Services of a similar nature and size for each of the last five years and details of Services under way or contractually committed: and names and address of clients who may be contacted for further information on those contracts.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
– REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR AIRBORNE GEOPHYSICAL SURVEY OF SELECTED AREAS UNDER PROOF OF CONCEPT PROGRAMME MAGNETIC & RADIOMETRIC FOR IDENTIFIED AREAS
THE WORLD BANK
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA MINISTRY OF MINES & STEEL DEVELOPMENT MINERAL SECTOR SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION (MINDIVER) PROJECT
REQUEST FOR BIDS -NON-CONSULTING SERVICES (FIRM SELECTION)
COUNTRY: NIGERIA PROJECT: MINERAL SECTOR SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION (Mindiver; PROJECT PROJECT ID NO: DA 5990 NG
IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: NG-MINDIVER-160204-NC-RFB
ASSIGNMENT TITLE: AIRBORNE GEOPHYSICAL SURVEY OF SELECTED AREAS UNDER PROOF OF CONCEPT PROGRAMME MAGNETIC & RADIOMETRIC FOR IDENTIFIED AREAS
Date: MAY, 2020
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria, represented by the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development(MMSD) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Mineral Sector Support Project for Economic Diversification, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Airborne Geophysical Survey of selected areas under proof of concept programme High resolution magnetic & Radiometric for Areas in Block 1, 2 and 3. NG-MINDIVER- 160-204-NC-RFB.