THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF HOTEL AND CATERING FOR SEA EAGLE FPSO
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: SPDC.00000353
TENDER REF: CW388061
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) as Operator of the Joint Venture between itself and the Nigerian National Petroleum Development Corporation (NNPC), on behalf of the Joint Venture hereby invites reputable and competent registered Nigerian companies (DPR registered and licensed) with proven experience in INDUSTRIAL CATERING, HOUSEKEEPING AND HOSPITALITY SERVICES to apply for inclusion into the bid list of the tender for the PROVISION OF HOTEL AND CATERING FOR SEA EAGLE FPSO listed in the scope of work below.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
Provision of Hotel Services:
• Provide services for accommodation units; establish and continuously manage accommodation fixture and fitting inventory.
Provision Catering Services
• Provide Catering and Hotel Services on Sea Eagle FPSO only.
• Supply and delivery of fresh and wholesome food commodities, continental and national Meals, canteen meals, takeout/packed meals, coffee, tea, beverages, milk, bottled water, fruit juice, etc.
• Provision of off menu meals to Sea Eagle employees, contractors and visitor’s due to valid medical reasons as may be required.
• Provision of catering services for any special event function on Sea Eagle FPSO as may be required.
• Maintain on the FPSO a stock of food and materials to be able to provide a complete catering service for a minimum of 14 days (2 weeks’ stock-level).
• Provide of contractor’s cost special movable containers, freezers and chillers meeting the specifications of BS EN 12079 for the transportation of dry and frozen items to the FPSO.
Provision of Janitorial & Laundry Services
• Provide cleaning materials, supplies and equipment to industry standards.
• Provide janitorial services to offices and designated work areas.
• Cleaning of urinals and toilets in offices and residential areas at all times.
• Move furniture and deep clean spaces according to offshore industry standards, including windows, curtains, walls, floors and ceilings, light fixtures, etc. according to schedule,. Office space and rooms clearly, daily, deep cleaning carried out monthly.
• Operate laundry and associated machinery, wash and press Sea Eagle employees, contractors and visitors clothing and work coverall; wash, manage and distribute all bed linen (sheets, blankets, pillows, spread, towels etc.)
• Provide residential and office waste management and disposal services.
• Provide pest eradication services using the shell approved chemicals (Alpha-Cypermethrin and Lambda-Cyhalothrin).
• Provision of Inventory Management Services
• Provide purchasing and warehouse management for consumable, spare parts, and Contractor supplied materials/equipment to do the work.
• Provide management and administration of beddings, cooking wares and equipment supplies as provided by Sea Eagle.
• Maintain at contractor’s cost, the inventory of all kitchen tools, high qualify utensils (Cutleries, mug, cups, plates), and consumable equipment as agreed in the tender document.
• Maintain at contractor’s cost, the inventory of oil sheets, pillows, pillowcases, mattress, covers, duvets, and other items.
• Deliver to cargo embarkation point all food, provisions, laundry, and materials required to execute the contract.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested tenderers are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the Catering & Housekeeping Services in the NJQS Catering Services – Product Group 3.18.03- categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to submit Technical and Commercial bids.
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login detail, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10 Boyo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Logos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us