TERMS OF REFERENCE: CREATIVE AGENCY FOR NIGERIAN LEG OF THE FACEBOOK COVID CAMPAIGN
Who We Are
Girl Effect is an international non-profit that builds media that girls want, trust, and need. From chatbots to chat shows and TV dramas to tech, our content helps adolescent girls in Africa and Asia make choices and changes in their lives, igniting their confidence to act differently at a time that can define their future.
Our reach is 20 million and counting. And we’re using technology to reach girls at scale so every girl can choose to be in control of her body, her health, her learning and her livelihood.
Because when a girl unlocks her power to make different choices that change her life, it inspires others to do so too. She starts a ripple effect that impacts her family, her community, her country.
That’s the Girl Effect.
About our COVID Partnership and Campaigns with Facebook
Girl Effect has been selected as a Global Health Partner in Facebook’s ongoing efforts to prevent the spread of COVID and promote vaccines and routine immunizations. Using our youth brands in India, Kenya, Rwanda, Nigeria, and South Africa, we ran campaigns throughout June and July, providing adolescent girls with engaging and trustworthy health information related to Covid, vaccines and other health-seeking behaviors.
We are now preparing to run the second phase of the campaigns.
Context of Assignment
In our first Nigerian campaign, we learned that there is a lot of resistance to Covid-related messaging in the country and, consequently, that promoting the uptake of the vaccine will be very challenging.
For the second campaign, we, therefore, want to engage deeply with the audience through comments or DMs to promote a healthy dialogue around COVID. We intend to use the same creative assets in two parallel campaigns, testing different moderation and engagement techniques to understand how they affect campaign outcomes.
Girl Effect is looking for an agency and/or consultant/s to drive creative development, production, promotion and moderation. The agency is not expected to have AdOps or moderation capabilities sitting in-house full-time, but they would be required to recruit and manage the necessary resources for the duration of the campaign.
• Creative Development and Production of campaign assets (expected 15-20 posts in total)
• Content Moderation: tracking and engagement with comments and content interactions to promote dialogue and dissemination of information
• Recruitment of a Health Expert who can advise on bespoke, informed responses to campaign engagements when required
• Content Promotion – ability to promote the content, using the ad credits provided, to the audience pre-defined by Girl Effect
Expected Time Commitment: 4 Months in total
(i.e. two months of development and production, two months of campaign execution and moderation)
July and August 2021 (campaign development and content production)
September – October 2021 (non-moderated campaign to run)
September – October 2021 (moderated campaign to run)
Who You Are
• A creative agency with experience in social media campaign production and management
• You have a proven ability to create compelling and engaging formats that deliver clear messages and CTAs
• Experience with working on youth brands
• Experience in creating and promoting health-related content is a bonus
• Experience with Facebook ads and ability to optimise and promote the content to the right audience
• Moderation experience and capacity: Access to a team of qualified and experienced moderators who can moderate the comments and DMs that we receive on the content
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us