– REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF MOBILE WALLET/CASHOUT SERVICES
BANK OF INDUSTRY
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF MOBILE WALLET/CASHOUT SERVICES
The Bank of Industry is embarking on a series of projects providing loans to MSMEs across Nigeria. To support this initiative, the client is seeking to engage in the services of qualified entities with extensive and verifiable experience in the below listed services and capabilities.
– REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) SOLUTION IMPLEMENTATION AT FAMILY HOMES LIMITED
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) SOLUTION IMPLEMENTATION AT FAMILY HOMES LIMITED
This document is a formal Request for Proposal (“RFP”) for the supply and implementation of an ERP Solution for Family Homes Funds Limited (FHFL). The purpose of the RFP is to invite prospective vendors to submit a proposal to supply and implement an ERP Solution.
– INVITATION TO TENDER FOR VARIOUS SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
NIMASA NIGERIAN MARITIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY (NIMASA)(ESTABLISHED UNDER THE NIGERIAN MARITIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY ACT, 2007) MARITIME HOUSE: 4 BURMA ROAD, APAPA, P.M.B. 12861, LAGOS.E-MAIL: email@example.comWEBSITE: www.nimasa.gov.ngPROC. 05/20/SNO1 1. INTRODUCTIONThe Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of...
– REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF SAP BANK COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT (BCM)
REF: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF SAP BANK COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT (BCM);
PROCUREMENT NUMBER AUC/PBFA/C/003
1. The African Union Commission would like to engage the services of a consulting Firm for Implementation of SAP Bank Communication Management. The African Union Commission invites interested and eligible bidders to submit technical and financial proposals for the assignment as per attached Terms of Reference (TORS).
– REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF A CONSULTANT FOR TRAINING AND BUILDING OF CAPACITY IN RECORD KEEPING / DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INFORMATION MANAGEMENT & ARCHIVING SYSTEM FOR THE RIVERS STATE PROCUREMENT AND SELECTED MDAS BUREAU OF PUBLIC
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
RIVERS STATE EMPLOYMENT AND EXPENDITURE FOR RESULTS (SEEFOR) PROJECT
CREDIT NO.: 50220 DATE ISSUED: APRIL 28, 2020
ASSIGNMENT TITLE: CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF A CONSULTANT FOR TRAINING AND BUILDING OF CAPACITY IN RECORD KEEPING / DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM / INFORMATION MANAGEMENT & ARCHIVING SYSTEM FOR THE RIVERS STATE BUREAU ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AND SELECTED MDAS
REFERENCE NO. RV/SFR/CS/CQS/2020/03
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the International Development Association (IDA) and grants from the European Union (EU) towards the cost of implementing the State Employment and Expenditure for Results (SEEFOR) Project. Rivers State is a beneficiary of the financial facility and intends to use part of the fund for the engagement of a consultant to carry out training and building capacity in Record Keeping / Document Management System / Information Management & Archiving System for staff of the RSBoPP and relevant staff in thirty-seven (37) Pilot Procuring entities inclusive of fourteen (14) high spending MDAs in Rivers State.
– REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI) FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SMART HEALTH INFORMATION PLATFORM (SHIP); AN E-HEALTH STRATEGY FOR THE LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS & MINISTRY OF HEALTH
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI) FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SMART HEALTH INFORMATION PLATFORM (SHIP); AN E-HEALTH STRATEGY FOR THE LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
The E-Health strategy of the Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMOH) is a collaboration initiative with stakeholders in developing a sustainable Smart Health Information Platform (SHIP) to connect the entire health ecosystem in Lagos State.
This will enable connectivity and strengthening of the healthcare system and governance in the State to deliver better, faster, and smarter healthcare services.
ITB TENDER NOTICE
DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL
ITB: NR: ITB -003NGA20/ITB-0011NGA
EXTENSION OF BID CLOSING DATE
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), with funding from Various Donors, invites all suppliers to participate in tendering for the supply to DRC Nigeria.
ACTION AGAINST HUNGER
MISSION – NIGERIA
Action Against Hunger is a non-governmental; and non-profit organization founded in 1979. Action Against Hunger Nigeria is developing programs and activities aimed at fighting hunger through the improvement of food security, children and pregnant and lactating women nutritional status and access to water.
Within the framework of its assistance program in Nigeria, Action Against Hunger intends to engage suppliers for various works and services as listed below. We are hereby inviting offers from interested suppliers. Bid documents can be obtained from the email below:
– REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – DEVELOPMENT OF TRACKIT SOFTWARE TO ENHANCE UNICEF NIGERIA FEASIBILITY IN PROGRAMMING
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – DEVELOPMENT OF TRACKIT SOFTWARE TO ENHANCE UNICEF NIGERIA FEASIBILITY IN PROGRAMMING
REFERENCE: RFP 9157650
BENEFICIARY COUNTRY(IES): NIGERIA
REGISTRATION LEVEL: BASIC
PUBLISHED ON: 19-APR-2020
DEADLINE ON: 05-MAY-2020 14:30 (GMT -1.00) MID-ATLANTIC
Request for proposal as per attached and instructions below: