NIGERIAN PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
(NPDC ON BEHALF OF THE OPLS 809 & 810 NNPC/NNDC PRODUCTION SHARING CONTRACT)
NPDC HEAD OFFICE, OGBA ROAD BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (“EOI”) AS A FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICE PARTNER FOR THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF OPLS 809 AND 810 ASSETS
NPDC hereby invites qualified and credible companies to express interest as Financial and Technical services providers for the Integrated Development of OPLs 809 and 810 assets.
2. ASSET BACKGROUND
OPLS 809 and 810 are located within the Gongola Basin of the Upper Benue trough in the Northeastern part of the County. The Gongola Basin is a North-South trending arm of the 1000 Km long Benue Trough, a major geological structure underlying a large part of Nigeria and extending about 1,000km northeast from the Bight of Benin to Lake Chad. It is part of the broader Central African Rift System
At the heart of the blocks is Kolmani River where exploratory activities began in the mid-90s and till data, significant discoveries have been made with huge commercial qualities of oil and gas in place.
OPLs 809 and 810 are located at over 700km from the coast thus limiting the export and utilization options of the hydrocarbon resources.
A review of the strategic options for developing and commercializing the hydrocarbon resources in the fields indicate that an integrated development consisting of upstream development which feeds an onsite midstream refinery and power plant is the most optimal approach for monetizing the hydrocarbon in place.
This plan would optimize the development by reducing the cost associated with evacuation for both crude and product, pipeline protection and integrity, and ancillary cost. Ultimately, the plan is to create an industrial hub that will spur national economic growth create employment opportunities promote social prosperity, enhance energy security, and provide optimal returns to investors.
3. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work shall include the provision of funding and technical services relating to all activities to accomplish in the minimum the following:
• Merged re-processing of about 738sqkm high resolution 30 seismic data with an expected output in both time and depth domain (PSTM/PSDM) to further high grade the perspectivity of the Kolmani Main, Kolmani South-east fields, and other satellite leads/prospects area.
• Carry out further de-risking and maturation (Quantitative interpretation) of the Kolmani Main and Kolmani South- east discovery and associated leads/prospects area.
• Accelerate integrated Field studies/development Plan for Kolmani Main and Kolmani South-east fields.
• Drilling of Exploration/Appraisal/Production oil and gas wells
• Sidetracks/completions/re-entries or other Wells
• Development of other upstream facilities
• Operation of oil and gas upstream assets.
• Establishment of gas processing facilities and power plant with a minimum of 150 MW capacity
• Operation of oil and gas midstream assets
• Construct Operate and Maintain a Condensate Refinery with minimum refining capacity of 50,000bpsd.
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us