MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED
AN EXXONMOBIL SUBSIDIARY
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/MPN JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF FACILITY INTEGRITY CONDITION MONITORING SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: MPN-1000004837
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) on behalf of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation / MPN Joint Venture intends to carry out Facility Integrity Condition Monitoring of all her production facilities and equipment (onshore and offshore) to maintain reliability of such facilities and equipment through non-destructive examination. Offshore installations (fixed and floating platforms) are located in range of 20 to 80 km from the Qua Iboe Terminal in Akwa Ibom State.
MPN, therefore, invites Tenders from suitable and reputable companies with Corrosion Monitoring and Inspection experience to apply for pre-qualification for the subject project for an anticipated contract term of five (5) years plus one (1) year optional extension.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
Contractor shall be required to carry out comprehensive Integrity surveys in line with industry approved standards and as would be detailed in the bid package/contract. Availability to commence these services is required in fourth quarter of 2021. Interested contractors shall have relevant experience in comparable non-destructive inspection and integrity management services. In addition to fulfilling the above scope of work, contractors must be capable of providing the following services.
3. BIDDER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
(1) On stream or off stream, where applicable and as required, visual, ultrasonic, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, eddy current, thermography, radiographic testing or all other non-destructive examination services for MPN Joint Venture Operations. Services shall be performed on pressure equipment such as, vessels, storage tanks, risers, process/utility piping, heaters, heat exchangers, crane pedestals, underground piping systems, intra-plant piping, non-pressurized piping and equipment and structural components on marine vessels, fixed onshore and offshore locations.
(2) Perform Visual integrity inspections at MPN Joint Venture Operations (JVO) locations.
(3) Perform NDT integrity inspections at MPN Joint Venture Operations locations.
(4) Perform on/off-stream API 653 storage tanks inspections to include tank floor scanning and tank floor settlement survey.
(5) Perform positive materials identification (PMI).
(6) Perform hardness testing service on stream and off-stream equipment or components.
(7) Perform adhoc inspections upon request at any JVO location
(8) Perform Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) inspections using suitable NDT methods.
(9) Provision of all inspection equipment and materials required for all applicable inspection techniques when required.
(10) Provide metallurgical, failure analysis and laboratory chemical analysis services
(11) Maintain formal inspection data quality assurance and quality control system. A standard inspection database shall be utilized.
(12) Provide integrity inspection or management services and solutions to specific integrity issues that cannot resolved by inspection techniques listed.
(13) Perform inspections of marine fleet in accordance to class requirements
(14) Train designated MPN personnel on the operations of the inspection tools, inspection methodologies, use of computing software for analysis/management of inspection data and fitness for service assessments.
(15) Provision of an inspection database management software/tool.
4. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(i) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified in PROVISION OF PIPELINE FLUSHING, EXTERNAL/INTERNAL INSPECTION, PIGGING SERVICES: 3.07.02 Product Category in NipeX Joint Qualification Scheme (NJQS) database; ensure all prospective Tenderers’ are NJQS compliance and up to date at the Advert close date. All successfully prequalified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT)
(ii) To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/service category you are listed for. Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(iii) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8/10, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update within the stipulated Advert window.
(iv) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us