OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
DATE: AUGUST 9TH, 2021
ICB NO: COM/ICB/01/2021
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF A TRAVEL AGENCY FOR ECOWAS COMMISSION
1. The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution its 2021 budget, intends to carry out the Recruitment of a Travel Agency with proven expertise to process various aspects of official travels, including but not limited to airline ticketing, hotel reservations, travel advisory, assistance with formalities related to the shipment of human remains, and other travel related services.
2. The main objective is to provide travel management and related services at the lowest cost for Staff Members and/or their dependents (for purposes of official and non-official travels) and Consultants, Government Officials and Participants attending meetings or on official business for ECOWAS Commission.
3. The ECOWAS Commission now invites Travel Agencies duly registered in the Country of Origin to submit sealed bids for the Recruitment of a Travel Agency for ECOWAS Commission (one lot). Travel Agencies within ECOWAS Member States not registered and operating in Nigeria must have a local partner duly registered and licensed to operate in Nigeria. This is necessary because only Nigerian-based Agencies can issue airline tickets such as: British Air Ways, Lufthansa, Emirates, and few others at affordable fares, given that most of the Commissions’ travels originate from Nigeria.
Note: Travel Agencies outside the ECOWAS Region shall be required to come into partnership or joint ventureship with Travel Agencies from ECOWAS Member States, as well as have a local partner duly registered and licensed to operate in Nigeria to qualify them to participate in this Tender.
4. Interested eligible Travel Agencies may obtain further information from the address and time indicated below:
Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm, ECOWAS Commission, Directorate of General Administration, Procurement Division, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
Electronic mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com: firstname.lastname@example.org: email@example.com: firstname.lastname@example.org: email@example.com
5. The Bidding Document is available for all interested Travel Agencies at the Procurement Division, Directorate of General Administration, ECOWAS Commission located at First (1st) Floor at the address mentioned above. A complete set of Bidding Documents (English or French) can be obtained by interested Travel Agencies upon Submission of a written application addressed to the Directorate of General administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred US Dollars (US$ 200) or its equivalent in a free convertible currency acceptance to ECOWAS in cash or by check and in the order of ECOWAS Commission.
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us