INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR PROVISION OF LOCAL FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICES (LFFS) FOR NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
NIGERIA LNG LIMITED (NLNG) requires a vendor to provide Local Freight Forwarding Services (LFFS) to support maintenance and production activities in its Plant in Bonny, River State, Nigeria, NING hereby invites LFFS providers with experience, capacity, and all regulatory permits and licenses required for LFFS to express their interest to participate in the tendering for this service.
SCOPE OF THE SERVICE
The LFFS required will include but are not limited to:
• Expeditious clearance of NLNG Cargo (sea and air freight) from the port of arrival in Nigeria and land Transportation from Port of Arrival to NLNG Operating Support Base in Port Harcourt. This includes expeditious application and processing of pre clearance documentations like SONCAP Shipment Certificate, Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) etc.
• Conduct Customs Export Clearance for repair and return of materials la global locations by sea/air freight and courier.
• Processing of temporary importation permit for rectal import.
COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION
The expected date of commencement of the service is 1st October 2020 and the duration will be three (3) years with an option to extend at NLNG sole discretion.
A pre-qualification exercise of interested LFFS providers will be carried out and only successful applicants will be invited to provide a competitive tender for this service.
To be considered for pre-qualification, interested companies are required to submit the following documents for consideration:
• Valid Customs clearing license, and a Form C30 for Port Harcourt International Airport and Sea Ports.
• Tax Clearance Certificates for the post three (3) years i.e. 2017, 2018 and 2019 and Nigerian Tax Registration identification Number
• Details of relevant verifiable experience of LFFS provision that has been undertaken as main contractor over the past five (5) years.
• Acknowledgment of willingness to undergo NLNG and Third-Party audits
• Confirmation of willingness to operate in strict accordance with the NLNG Business Principles.
• DPR permit
• Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the company
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us