CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED
– TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF SELF-ELEVATING WORK-OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP)/ACK-UP BARGES IN SUPPORT OFFSHORE OPERATIONS
CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED
A CHEVRON COMPANY
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/CHEVRON JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF SELF-ELEVATING WORK-OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP)/ACK-UP BARGES IN SUPPORT OFFSHORE OPERATIONS
CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the Provision of Self-Elevating Work-Over platform (SEWOP)/Jack-up Barges in support of NNPC/CNL Joint Venture Offshore all and gas production operations, including facilities/Production Engineering, Construction/Maintenance, Diving, Accommodation, Work Over, etc. The proposed contract is for a two (2) year primary term with an optional one (1) year extension.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the services includes but not limited to the following:
• Provision of Liftboats in support of Chevron Nigeria/Mid Africa operations at Escravos, Eastern operations, and any other Company area of operations.
• Vessel shall be fitted for oil field support services and related duties.
• Vessel shall have a Master and full complement of officers and crew, all of whom shall be competent and capable of carrying out the services.
• Vessel shall be self-catering, i.e. meals and bunks should be provided on the vessel by the contractor
• Provision of related/complementary services as advised by company using service order.
• All other standard vessel requirements.
3. MANDATORY TENDER| REQUIREMENTS:
(A) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and “live” in the 3.08.04 (Accommodation Platforms/Vessels-Jack-up) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and “live” bidders in this category by the bid close date will receive invitation to technical tender (ITT).
(B) To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
(C) If you are not listed in the product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, please contact Nipex office at 8-10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(D) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
(E) To be eligible all tenders must comply with Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Chevron Nigeria limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April, 2020.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable reputations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender Stage.
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
(A) Tenderers shall be categorized A/AA vendors and own the nominated Self-Elevating Work-Over Platform (SEWOP)/Jack-up Barges, duly categorized as Nigerian owned in the latest NCDMB NOGIC JQS marine vessel categorization report.
(B) Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian shareholding Provide details of its Ownership Structure Submit certified true copies of CAC form (CO2 and CO7) including Memorandum and Article of Association including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
(C) Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC forms CAC 2 and CAC 7.
(D) Provide evidence of the percentage of 1) key management positions that are held by Nigerians and 2) total work force that are Nigerians. Also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
(E) Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan with a detailed description of the role work scope man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content contact or manager
(F) State proposed total scope of work to be performed by Nigeria personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop attach past experience of such patronage
(G) Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
(H) Location of in-country facilities, (Equipment, storage, workshop, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities).
(I) Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
(J) In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training Institution(s).
5. CLOSE DATE:
Only bidders who are pre-qualified and “live” with NJQS Product/Category 3.08.04 (Accommodation Platforms/Vessels-Jack-up) by 4:00pm. On 10 August, 2020 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
(1) Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
(2) The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
(3) All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractors accounts.
(4) Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to meet the requirement of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency NIMASA.
(5) This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Chevron Nigeria Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Chevron Nigeria Limited and or of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
(6) The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
(7) Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and Not through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.