CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SCRIPTING, PRODUCTION OF RADIO JINGLES, AIRING, AND RADIO APPEARANCE ON AWARENESS ON GENDER-SENSITIVE POLICY INSTRUMENTS ON MIGRATION AND TRAFFICKING IN LAGOS STATE
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SCRIPTING, PRODUCTION OF RADIO JINGLES, AIRING, AND RADIO APPEARANCE ON AWARENESS ON GENDER-SENSITIVE POLICY INSTRUMENTS ON MIGRATION AND TRAFFICKING IN LAGOS STATE
The CLEEN Foundation (formerly known as Centre for Law Enforcement Education) is a non-governmental organization established in January 1998 with the mission of promoting public safety, security, and accessible justice through the strategies of empirical research, legislative advocacy, demonstration programs and publications, in partnership with government and civil society.
CLEEN Foundation is seeking experts who will script, produce radio jingle, air, and coordinate live radio appearances on Awareness on Gender-sensitive policy instruments on migration and trafficking in Lagos State.
• Scripting for radio jingle
• Production of 2mins Radio Jingle English, Pidgin
• Air the jingles in a local radio station in Lagos State for 10mins (5minutes beginning and ending) during the live radio programme which would last for 30mins.
• Facilitate Live Radio appearance programs to discuss topics relating to the subject matter in a radio station for 13 weeks. (CLEEN Foundation -will Identify and invite resource persons to appear on the program throughout the program period).
• Vendor is to provide Means of Verification (MOV) for airing of jingles and live appearances, to include pictures, short videos and time-table for airing/live programme.
The vendor required to undertake the assignment must have;
• Extensive practical knowledge and experience on media campaign and advocacy in Edo State.
• A proven understanding of the scope and objectives for the project
• Experience in producing campaign jingles for both radio and television
• Must be a Communication Firm/Media Outlet with a large audience in Edo State
• Have Knowledge of issues relating to Forced Migration of Women & Girls
• Duly Registered with Appropriate Regulatory Authorities
The selected vendor will work under direct supervision of the Communication Officer and the Project Lead of CLEEN Foundation
Timeframe of Engagement:
The estimated duration for the task is 15weeks inclusive of scripting, production, and airing.
• Scripting and authentication of script by CLEEN 1 week
• Production of jingle and authentication by CLEEN 1 week
• Airing and live radio appearance 13weeks
The process begins immediately the resulting contract is signed by the selected vendor and CLEEN Foundation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested consultants should submit an expression of interest to undertake the assignment in the format below:
• Expression of interest to undertake the assignment
• Experience and suitability for the consultancy
• A sample of previous jingles
• Expected fees
• CV with references Submission, on or before Monday 4th February 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted proposals will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE