ECOWAS CENTRE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
– REQUEST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE FUNDRAISING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ECOWAS ENERGY AND MIGRATION PROGRAMME
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE FUNDRAISING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ECOWAS ENERGY AND MIGRATION PROGRAMME
PROCUREMENT ID: ECREEE/ID/JUNE/30-01
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020 – 23:59
ECREEE is seeking a consultant (could be a consortium of firms/individuals) to undertake the assignment: Consultancy services for the Fundraising and Implementation of the ECOWAS Energy and Migration Programme.
Duties and responsibilities of the Consultant
Under the overall guidance of the Executive Director of ECREEE and the immediate supervision of the Resource Mobilisation Officer, the consultant is responsible for the design, planning and implementation of the Regional Energy and Migration Programme. The consultant will work with ECREEE and its stakeholders to lead the research, analysis, design, planning, establishment and implementation of the Programme. Specific activities will include:
- Updating the existing project’s documents to suit the needs of the identified technical and financial partners.
- Road show to attract various donors and contributors.
- Develop and implement communication activities.
- Coordinate all the activities required to translate the interest of the various donors and partners into concrete projects and activities.