ECREEE- CONSULTANCY SERVICES –
FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ENERGY INFORMATION SYSTEM
CONSULTANCY SERVICES – FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN ENERGY INFORMATION SYSTEMDEADLINE: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2020 – 23:00
ECREEE in collaboration with WAPP and ERERA are seeking for the services of a consultant to carry out a feasibility study for the development of a regional Energy Information System
The main objective is to assess the feasibilty and readiness of these institutions towards the development of an integrated Energy Information System.
Specifically, the study includes:
- A preliminary indication of the project activities, resources required, timing/phasing and estimated costs, and a preliminary logical framework;
- Specification and recommendation of a preferred solution for its implementation and;
- The proposed modalities, processes and organizational structure required to implement and sustain such a project.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
- CV, Technical and financial proposal should be submitted by email to ONLY tender(a)ecreee.org, clearly indicating in the subject: «PRE-FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ECOWAS ENERGY INFORMATION SYSTEM»
- For additional information or request for clarification, please send an email to jabdulrahman(a)ecreee.org
- Proposals should not be submitted on ZIP format or exceed 10MB (total attachment per email)
- THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS IS THE 5 NOVEMBER 2020, 23H00 GMT-1.
Further Information is available in the Terms of Reference attached below.