EKITI STATE DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY (EKDIPA)
– REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP ARRANGEMENT IN RELATION TO STATE-OWNED ENTITIES (SOEs)
FOUNTAIN HOLDINGS LIMITED
(INVESTMENT ARM OF THE GOVERNMENT OF EKITI STATE)
PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP ARRANGEMENT IN RELATION TO STATE-OWNED ENTITIES (SOEs)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
To create a conducive environment for investments and development in Ekiti State, EKSG is keen on the commercialization of two state-owned assets – Ikogosi Warm Springs & Resort and Fountain Hotel Ekiti State Government (EKSG” or “the State”) through Ekiti Development and Investment Promotion Agency (EKDIPA”) is inviting interested participants to submit an Expression of Interest ( EOI) to be able to participate in the bid process rot these assets.
OVERVIEW OF IKOGOSI WARM SPRINGS AND RESORTS
Ikogosi is a fascinating tourist attraction situated at Ikogosi, Ekiti State and sits on a land size of 43,535m2. Ikogosi has a unique feature, it is the only natural resort in Africa where natural warm spring meets and flows side by side with cold spring with each maintaining its thermal properties. The tourist attraction contains rooms for lodging, swimming pool, a restaurant and, an event centre.
OVERVIEW OF FOUNTAIN HOTEL
Fountain Hotel is a choice hotel located within the trade complex in Ado-Iyin Road, Ado Ekiti spanning across 22,700m2 land area. With hospitality experience spanning over 20 years, the 32- room hotel is distinctive and renowned for its excellent customer service. The hotel comprises exquisite rooms and suites, a restaurant, an Olympic-sized swimming pool and gym and much more, in a spacious structure.
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Interested participants must provide proof of their technical capability, organizational structure, legal status and experience in the hospitality and tourism Industry within the last 10 years.
Requisite experience includes:
• Prior experience in services of similar nature and complexity;
• Thorough knowledge of the hospitality and tourism industry, Including regulatory frameworks, pricing, taxation, economic, financial and commercial issues;
• Possession of at least ten years of relevant experience, including a proven track record in managing similar transaction processes locally, internationally, and in countries of comparable development as Nigeria;
• Participants may enter the bidding process Individually as a company or as a Consortium
Expression of interest from eligible company/consortium should include the following information as basis for pre-qualification for submission of a proposal:
• Cover letter duly signed by authorized signatories of the company/ consortium;
• Profile of company/consortium including ownership structure and in the case of a consortium, the role of each member of the consortium, and their full contact details (email and mobile);
• Copy of Certificate of incorporation / registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Names and curriculum vitae of key staff of the company, or companies in the case of a consortium, who will be involved in the assignment, including their qualification and individual experience in handling similar assignments;
• Financial statements for the last three years (2017 to 2019);
• In the case of a consortium, evidence of alliance or Memorandum of Understanding (MoU);
• Evidence or tax and other fiduciary filings for the last 5 years for the Company and at least two (2) Directors; and
• Evidence of registration with Ekiti State Bureau of Public Procurement
Participants must submit one original plus three copies of the requested documents. The origin of the completed hard copy bid is to be clearly marked on the front cover “original”; the copy must be marked “copy“. The hard copies must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST- PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP ARRANGEMENT IN RELATION TO IKOGOSI WARM SPRINGS AND RESORTS AND/OR “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST- PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP ARRANGEMENT IN RELATION FOUNTAIN HOTEL” and delivered not later than 5pm on or before Monday, August 17, 2020 at the address below. Two soft copies of the entire bid must be submitted as separate attachments at the emails listed below.