EKITI STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR VARIOUS CONSTRUCTION WORKS
EKITI STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD
SUBEB BUILDING, STADIUM ROAD, OKESA, P.M.B. 5321, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
INVITATION TO TENDER
Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (EKSUBEB) invites experienced and reputable contractors to tender for the construction of Model Colleges under the 2019, 2020 and 2021 UBEC/SUBEB Intervention projects.
SCOPE OF WORK
|Lot 1||Construction of a Block of 36-Classrooms with other support spaces.|
|Lot 2||Construction of a Block of 18-Classrooms with other support spaces.|
|Lot 3||Construction of a Block of 12-Classrooms with other support spaces.|
REQUIREMENTS FOR TENDER
Interested contractors must submit along with their tenders the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate AffairsCommission (CAC) including Form CAC02 and 07;
- Evidence of Certificate of Registration with Ekiti State Bureau of Public Procurement expiring 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 and 2020);
- Evidence of payment of three years Development Levies for 2018, 2019 and 2020;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance certificate valid till 31stDecember 2021;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2021;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years. (2018, 2019 and 2020);
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Evidence of relevant previous work/project satisfactorily executed and this should include: Award Letters and Completion Certificates as evidence of executing the project as well as list of similar jobs handled in the past in terms of scope, size, cost, structure and complexity;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/ professional qualification (ARCON, QSRBN, CORBON, COREN etc.);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the company/Firm’s letter Head Paper.Each would-be bidder is expected to pay a non-refundable tender fee ofN10, 000.00 for each of the lots.
Tender documents and additional information are to be collected from the Office of the Director, Physical Planning Department. Interested contractors may tender for more than one Lot separately and should note that failure to include any of the requirements above renders the application invalid.