ENUGU STATE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION-
INVITATION TO TENDER CONSTRUCTION WORKS
GOVERNMENT OF ENUGU STATE OF NIGERIA
ENUGU STATE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
21 KINGSWAY ROAD, GRA, ENUGU
INVITATION TO TENDER
Enugu State Housing Development Corporation intends to embark on the
1. Construction of Road-Earthworks, Drains, Culverts and Asphalt at Valley Estate Phase II, Enugu.
2. Construction of road – earthworks, drains, culverts, and Asphalt at Nokpa Estate, Trans Ekulu, Enugu.
Interested and reputable contractors who are registered with the Corporation as at 31st Dec. 2019 are hereby invited to pre-qualification, and tender for the above projects.
PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Tender shall be accompanied by the following:
1. Evidence of registration with ESHDC
2. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
3. Evidence of registration with Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure
4. Company profile and brochures
5. Company audited accounts for the past three (3) years
6. Tax Clearance and VAT certificate for the past three (3) years
7. Evidence of compliance with pension reforms act 2004 as amended
8. Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Act of 2011
9. Evidence of past performance in similar projects
10. Sworn affidavit as follows:
a. That all documents submitted for the pre-qualification and tender exercise are not only genuine but current
b. That none of the Directors of the Company seeking pre-qualification had been convicted by a Court of Law.
11. Evidence of financial capability (minimum of N1bn turnover in the past three (3) years.
12. Any other relevant information
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Complete set of Bidding Documents shall be collected by interested qualified companies from the office of Director of Works, ESHDC, No. 21 Kingsway Rd, G.R.A., Enugu on submission of non-refundable tender-fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00) in Certified Bank Draft payable to Enugu State Housing Development Corporation between the hours of 9.00am to 3.00pm from Monday 17th August, 2020