EROTON EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF RESERVOIR STUDIES IN OML18
EROTON EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE OML18 ASSET
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF RESERVOIR STUDIES IN OML18 (EEP19-0151)
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: 1000004962
EROTON E&P Company Limited; the operator of OML 18 NNPC/Eroton Joint Venture invites interested and reputable contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to tender for the provision of reservoir studies in OML 18. An in-depth knowledge of OML 18 reservoirs is required prior to the initiation of a field development programme; thus the need for a comprehensive study of the target reservoirs.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The Service includes the provision of personnel and equipment required for the conduct of reservoir studies in OML18 swamp Nigeria or any other additional Permit Area in which COMPANY has the right to conduct petroleum operations within Nigeria. The contract duration shall be for a period of two (2) firm years plus one (1) year optional extension.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 02.19 Subsurface Consultancy-Geological, Geophysical, Reservoir category of the NipeX Joint Qualification (NJQS) Database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
• If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
• To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
• To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the requirements of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification from bidding for this opportunity.
4. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/category (3.02.19 Subsurface Consultancy-Geological, Geophysical, Reservoir) as at 11 January, 2021 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit bids (Technical and Commercial).
5. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in The Act’. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW.”