FEDERAL NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL YABA, LAGOS-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2021 CAPITAL PROJECTS
FEDERAL NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL YABA, LAGOS.
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2021 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba, Lagos (a specialist hospital of the Federal Ministry of Health), in implementation of the 2021 Appropriation Act for Capital Projects and in compliance with provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, hereby invites all interested, qualified and reputable contractors with relevant experience and track record to tender for the following projects.
CATEGORY A: PROCUREMENT OF WORKS.
|LOT||TENDER PACKAGE NO||PROJECT TITLE|
|1||FNPHY/YB/2021/01||Rehabilitation of Patients Dinning Hall|
|2||FNPHY/YB/2021/02||Rehabilitation of Road Network.|
|3||FNPHY/YB/2021/03||Rehabilitation of Wards|
|4||FNPHY/YB/2021/04||Rehabilitation of Administration Block|
|5||FNPHY/YB/2021/05||Completion of Residents Doctor Quarters|
|6||FNPHY/YB/2021/06||Rehabilitation of Hospital Facility.|
|7||FSOT/YB/2021/07||Rehabilitation/Repairs of Admin. Building and Students Hostel.|
|8||FNPHY/YB/2021/08||Procurement of Medical Equipment.|
|9||FNPHY/YB/2021/09||Procurement of Two Ambulances.|
|10||FNPHY/YB/2021/10||Construction of Out-Patients Clinic and Consulting Rooms at Oshodi Annex. (Procurement of Office Furniture/Equipment).|
|11||FSOT/YB/2021/11||Equipping and Furnishing of New Student Hostel|
|12||FSOT/YB/2021/12||Procurement of Medical Equipment For ADL Room|
B. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
a. Evidence of certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7;
b. Evidence of company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021;
c. Evidence of current pension clearance certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
d. Evidence of industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
e. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
f. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
g. Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years, (i.e. 2018, 2019 & 2020)
h. Sworn Affidavit
– disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the FNPH, Yaba or the Bureau of public procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
– That none of the Directors of the company has ever been convicted by any Court of Law
– That the Company is not bankrupt or a party to liquidation proceedings in any Court of Law;
i. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letter of Awards, Valuation Certificates, job completion certificate and photograph of the projects;
j. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for execution of the project when needed;
k. Company’s profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academics/professional qualification such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc. for Category A;
l. For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
m. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the company’s letter head paper bearing amongst others, the registration Number (RC) is issued by the CAC, Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No) and email address. The letter head paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by authorized officer of the firm..
C. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The tender documents are to be collected from procurement Office (Ground Floor Administrative Building) FNPH, Yaba between the working hours of 08.00am and 04.00pm daily upon the payment of non-refundable Tender Fee of N10,00.00 per LOT into the hospital’s REMITA’s Account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria and presentation of the copy of hospital’s receipt. The photocopy of the receipt should be attached to the Tender Documents
D. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Completed tender documents should be two hard copies (Marked “Original” & “Copy”) each for both Technical & Financial Bids with soft copy of Financial bid only in MS Excel Format, packaged in two separate sealed envelopes clearly marked at the top right corner of each envelope stating the title of the project i.e. “TECHNICAL BIDS FOR LOT 1” & “FINANCIAL BIDS FOR LOT 1:” and at the reverse side the name of the company should boldly be written. Both envelopes shall then be put in a large envelope clearly marked at the top right corner stating the title of the project and the name and address of the company at the reverse side and be dropped in the appropriate Tender Box at hospital’s board room-Administrative Building. The envelope should be addressed to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital,
The submission should be made not later than 12:00 noon on Friday 17th September 2021. Late submission will be returned un-opened. Please make sure you sign Bid Submission Register at point of submission as the hospital will not be responsible for misplaced or wrongly submitted Bids.
E. OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Friday 17th September, 2021 at the Hospital’s board room.
• Bids must be in English Language and duly signed by official authorized by the bidder;
• Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;
• This publication is for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer by the Hospital to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or an obligation on the part of the Hospitals to award the contract to any contractor or agent.
• The Hospital will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by interested company (ies.) in connection with any response to this invitation and/or preparation or submission of the documents;
• Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
• The FNPH, Yaba is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the right to annul the Procurement Act 2007;
• For further clarifications/enquiries please contact Procurement Officer: 08035840140 (10.00am to 03.00pm-Monday to Friday); email: email@example.com.
Head of Procurement
For: The Medical Director.