GAS PLANT OPERATING ORGANISATION
– EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PURCHASE OF LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG) PLANT OR TERMINAL
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PURCHASE OF LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG) PLANT OR TERMINAL.
We are interested in the outright purchase of operational, completed or uncompleted Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Distribution Terminal/Plant located in Kano, Abuja, Katsina, Kaduna, and Bauchi.
An eligible Plant must satisfy the following physical and Regulatory requirements:
1. Location on or near a major road, in an area designated for the sitting of LPG Plants (where applicable), with a clean title represented by a Certificate of Occupancy and land size of between 2,500 and 3,500 square meters,
2. Presence/availability of an administrative office building, pump station and fire control systems,
3. Approved Design and Engineering drawings
4. LPG storage tank(s) of minimum 60 metric tons and possibly a functional bottling line,
5. On site water resources and/ or connection to public water supply, along with electricity supply of sufficient voltage.
1. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)Operating Licence,
2. Fire Service Certificates,
3. Pressure Test Certificates for storage tanks,
4. Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON)Certificates for installed equipment,
5. Weight and Measure Certificates for filling scales and weighbridges.