REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FOR EXPORTING FOR GUINNESS NIGERIA
INTERESTED IN EXPORTING FOR GUINNESS NIGERIA?
Guinness Nigeria Plc. is a member of Diageo Group – the World’s leading premium Drinks Company and operates in 180 countries. Guinness Nigeria is the only Total Beverage Alcohol Company in Nigeria with a wide portfolio of brands catering to non-alcohol and alcohol drinkers, with non-alcoholic beverages, Spirits, Lager & Beers. The size and scale of our operations require that we collaborate with entrepreneurs who act as our business partners in various territories.
In line with our growth ambitions, we are seeking key Distributors who will lead the marketing and distribution of our Malta Guinness brand into each country within the European Union which includes – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, republic of Cyprus, Czech, Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Application letter.
2. Company profile (include contact details).
3. Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation and Tax Clearance from the country of interest
4. Application letter indicating location of interest.
5. Statement of financial net worth and reference letter from bank/commercial partner.
6. Evidence of clearance from port agency that you can import into the region.
7. Evidence of proposed 100% equity in export business backed by BG/Cash deposit.
8. Valid means of Identification.
9. Article and Memorandum of Association
10. Import Permit
BASIC REQUIREMENTS (WITH EVIDENCE)
1. Experience in distributorship.
2. Evidence of knowledge of routes in key location(s) within the country of interest
3. Pictorial evidence of standard warehouse domiciled in country of interest
4. Strong financial standing.
5. Details of export plan for Malta Guinness in the next 3years.