IFAD ASSISTED LIVELIHOOD IMPROVEMENT FAMILY ENTERPRISE IN THE NIGER DELTA (LIFE-ND) PROJECT, DELTA STATE
– INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
IFAD ASSISTED LIVELIHOOD IMPROVEMENT FAMILY ENTERPRISE IN THE NIGER DELTA (LIFE-ND) PROJECT
DELTA STATE PROJECT COORDINATING OFFICE (SPCO)
ISSUED DATE: 22ND MAY, 2020
IFAD LOAN NO: 2000002120
PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
IFB No: LIFE-ND/FGN/IFAD/NDDC/NCB/DELTA/001/2020
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a loan from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)toward the cost of Livelihood improvement Family Enterprises in the Niger Delta (LIFE-ND) Project. This project is aimed at enhancing income, job creation and food security through Agribusiness enterprise development in a sustainable manner for the Niger Delta region. LIFE-ND intends to apply part of the funding to payments under the contract for the procurement of Office Equipment.
2. Accordingly, the LIFE-ND invites reputable firms with proven competence and experiences to submit tenders for the execution of the following:
|Lot||Description||Bid security||Qty||Bid validity||Delivery period||Delivery Location|
|1||1 nos Fire Proof Safe (Medium), 1 nos Fridge (Medium), 6 nos Air Conditioner (1.5 Hp Split), 1 nos Television (32 inch), 8 nos Water Dispenser, 8 nos Stabilizer (2000W), 1 nos Stabilizer (5000W), 8 nos UPS (2000W), 3nos Shredders||Bid Security of N50,000||90 days||Within 60 days||AsabaNigeria|
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the IFAD Procurement Guidelines: This bid is open to all bidders in the Country as defined in the Guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the State Project Coordinator, Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta (LIFE-ND) Project and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below, between the hours of 10.00 am to 4.00pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
The State Project Coordinator,
IFAD assisted Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise-Niger Delta (LIFE-ND) Project,
Delta Agricultural And Rural Development Authority (DARDA) Premises, Along Asaba-Ibusa Expressway, Ibusa, Delta State Delta State
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira only). The method of payment will be by certified Bank Draft in favour of IFAD assisted Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise (DELTA SPCO-LIFE-ND). The Bidding Documents can be collected by the representative of the Bidder on request.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00am local time on Wednesday 17th June, 2020. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ or representatives, who choose to attend at the address below on 15th June, 2020 at 10.00am local time. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of as stated in the table above in local currency or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
7. The address referred to above is:
The State Project Coordinator,
IFAD assisted Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise – Niger Delta (LIFE-ND) Project,
Delta Agricultural And Rural Development Authority (DARDA) Premises,
Along Asaba-ibusa Expressway, Ibusa, Delta State Delta State