INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR ISLAMIC CULTURE EDUCATION, ABUJA
– INVITATION TO TENDER FOR AL-NOOR MASJID EXPANSION PROJECT
INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR ISLAMIC CULTURE EDUCATION
WEBSITE: www.icicecentre.org; E-MAIL: email@example.com
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR AL-NOOR MASJID EXPANSION PROJECT
The Management of Al-Noor Masjid, Plot 289 IBB Way, Wuse II, Abuja, under the leadership of the Board of Trustees of International Centre for Islamic Culture and Education (ICICE), is desirous of upgrading and expanding the Mosque to provide modern facilities and accommodate more worshippers.
The proposed facilities include expanded prayer halls from 1,000 up to 12,000 worshippers, conveniences, car parks, multipurpose halls, lecture halls etc.
Consequently, the Management has secured funding through community donations, and statutory approvals from the government to commence the execution of the proposed extension, upgrade and expansion.
Therefore, the Management would like to invite interested, competent and reputable companies to submit Pre-qualification documents and Tender for the following under listed projects:
|LOT 1||Construction of Male/Female sections comprising of prayer halls, ablution areas, toilets, conveniences, basement areas, external works, drainages and other associated and ancillary service||Abuja|
|LOT 2||Landscape & Horticulture||Abuja|
SCOPE OF WORKS
The Works comprise of reinforced concrete columns, beams, slabs, roof decks, retaining walls, steel roof members, concrete block walls, glass curtain walls, Plaster of Paris/gypsum board ceilings, purpose-made doors/windows, etc., in the execution of the following:
a) Construction of Male prayer wing, which includes, amongst others;
TWO (2) level Prayer Halls
New Imam Section
b) Construction of Female Prayer Wing, which includes, amongst others;
Two (2) level Prayer Halls
Conveniences and Ablution areas (Basement)
c) External Works includes, amongst others.
Main Gate and Gate House
Paved roads with kerbs
Concrete planters and barriers
Renovation of existing ablution areas
d) External Electricals, including LT/HT Services
Drainages (covered and/or open Sewage lines)
e) Specialist works which includes;
Closed Circuit Television and IOT systems
Public Address System
Air conditioning and refrigeration systems
Access control systems
These works, and any other works/services that may be additional, should be executed as shown in the Architect’s drawings and described in these Bills of Quantities, The Contractor is to allow any sum herein in respect of the scope or nature of the Works
• ICICE reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the documents submitted by companies
• Failure To comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification
• ICICE reserves the right to reject any or all the pre-qualification documents and/or bids
• Originals of all documents mentioned above may be requested for fighting as a when needed
• Late Submissions will be returned unopened.
• All submissions must be in English language.
• Only pre-qualified bidders will be invited at a later stage for opening of financial documents.
• At a later stage, pre-qualified bidders will be requested to submit the updated copies of their statutory documents. (I.e. Tax etc.) failure to do so may lead to disqualification.
• This advert shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of ICICE, nor shall it entitle the applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from ICICE, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.
Companies will be required to submit the following which will form the basis of the pre-qualification assessment:
i. Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Including Forms CAC2 and CAC7
ii. Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years valid up to December 31, 2019
iii. Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, CPN, etc.)
iv. List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable)
v. Evidence of execution of Islamic Centre projects of similar complexity and functionality will be essential/desirable, stating clearly the location of the projects, the contract sums, including copies of letters of award and completion certificates
vi. Evidence of financial capability, available credit balance statement, including letter of financial support or comfort from bank(s). Bank reference letter is NOT acceptable.
vii. Lot 1, average Turnover of not less than N2,000,000,000.00 Naira in the last 3 years (Bid Security of 2% of Tender Sum).
viii. Lot 2, average turnover of N35 Million Naira in the last 3 years (Bid Security of 2% of Tender Sum).
ix. Affidavit disclosing whether any officer of the ICICE is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bid and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
x. That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine.
xi. That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law
xii. That the firm’s Director(s) or company is not bankrupt
xiii. Letter attesting to acceptance of non-corruption Clause in the execution of the project.