REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR TRAINING ON POWER BI AND GIS FOR RISE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL-TRAINING ON POWER BI AND GIS FOR RISE
Jhpiego Corporation, an affiliate of John Hopkins University, is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve the health of women and families throughout the world.
Jhpiego Corporation is seeking for reputable consultant firm to provide the under-listed training. Vendors are encouraged to read the entire document to ensure that they have a clear understanding of Jhpiego requirements before submitting a bid.
1. REQUIRED SERVICES: TRAINING CONSULTANT TO TRAIN ON POWER BI AND GIS
TOR for Consultant
• Evidence of registration with corporate affairs commission (CAC)
• Must have a tax identification Number (TIN)
• Must show evidence trainings conducted on power BI (at least three references)
• Ability to train on the use of power BI for data analysis and visualization
• Provide post training support to the team for a minimum of one month
• Provide soft copies of training materials to participants
• Evidence of Microsoft accreditation or its equivalent
• Conduct pre and post training evaluation of all participants
• Provide a curriculum for a 5-day power Bl training
• Must provide certificate of completion to all participants
• Address any other M&E issues as they present
2. QUOTATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• The quotation should be enclosed in plain sealed envelope, with the item being quoted for written boldly on the right hand side of the envelope.
• Proof or license to offer required services as given by the responsible regulatory body (if applicable)
• Lead-time for delivery of items
• Quote validity minimum of 3 months
• Payment terms if different (preferably Net 30).