JIGAWA STATE MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT-
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION/TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF ROADS
JIGAWA STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT
BLOCK B, Q4 NEW SECRETARIAT, P.M.B. 7023 DUTSE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION/TENDER
The Jigawa State Government intends to undertake the Construction of Roads across the State, and is hereby inviting interested reputable Civil Engineering Construction Companies to submit their Pre-qualification/Tender documents which includes copies of the under listed and obtain the required tender documents at a non-refundable fee of Five hundred thousand naira (#500,000.00) only from the office of the Director Planning, Research & Statistics, Ministry of Works and Transport, Dutse-Jigawa State not later than Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
The projects are as follows:
|LOT 1||Construction of Ringim-Facawa- Doko Road – 23.50 km with a completion period of twelve (12) months.|
|LOT 4||Dualisation of Sambajo Roundabout- KwanarKogi, Hadejia – 1.13 km with a completion period of Eight (8) Months.|
|LOT 5||Construction of Birnin-Kudu Township Roads- 3.15 km with a completion period of Eight (8) Months|
SCOPE OF WORKS:
The Scope of works includes but not limited to the following:
Clearance, Filling, construction of culverts, provision of 150mm lateritic sub-base and base course on carriageway and shoulder, asphaltic concrete overlay, Drainages and associated Road furniture of the entire Road section as per Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation as contained in the bidding documents.
1. Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission,
2. Certified true copy of memorandum and Article of Association;
3. Evidence of Registration with Jigawa State Due process and Project Monitoring Bureau Works Registration.
4. Registration with Jigawa State Ministry of Commerce (Business Premises)
5. Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years.
6. Audited account for the last one (1) year;
7. VAT Registration certificate and evidence of remittance;
8. Evidence of financial capability and Banking support;
9. Company average annual turnover of not less than #2b for Lots 1 and #1b for Lots 4 & 5
10. Evidence of similar project executed (letter of award and completion certificate) at least three (3) in the last five (5) years;
11. Company’s profile including names of key professional staff registered with relevant professional bodies (COREN, CORBON, QSRBN, ARCON etc);
12. That the company have fulfilled all obligations to pay taxes, pensions and social security contributions:
13. A sworn affidavit certifying as follows:
(i) That the document submitted for the pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine but correct
(ii) That none of the directors of the company has been convicted by any court of law
(iii) That the company is not bankrupt
(iv) That none of the officers of Jigawa State/Local Government is a present or former director of the company
(v) Any other relevant information that will help in determining the company’s suitability for the work,
Pre-qualification and financial bids shall be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labeled “Pre-qualification bid” and “Financial bid” respectively with the company’s name indicated at the back of each envelope. Both envelopes should be placed in a sealed third envelope addressed and delivered to the office of the Permanent Secretary, Jigawa State Ministry of Works and Transport not later than Monday, August 2nd, 2021 by 12noon.