KADUNA STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
– INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF 46 NOS. ASSORTED VEHICLES FOR KADUNA STATE ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM FOR RESULTS LEAD AGENCIES (P FOR R)
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
KADUNA STATE SECRETARIAT OFF INDEPENDENCE WAY
PROCUREMENT OF 46 NOS. ASSORTED VEHICLES FOR KADUNA STATE ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM FOR RESULTS LEAD AGENCIES (P FOR R)
The Kaduna State Government through its Ministry of Finance invites competent and reputable firms for the prequalification and tender for the procurement of 46Nos vehicles for Kaduna State Economic Transformation Program for Results (PforF) Lead Agencies.
LOT DESCRIPTION (GOODS/SUPPLY)
|LOT 1||Procurement of 15Nos. (Fifteen) Mikano ZNA Rich6 4×4 Pick-Up V6, 5-Seater, 3.8L Double-Cabin, 2020 Model (Lot 1), Tender fee: N450.000.00.||Ministry of Finance|
|LOT 2||Procurement of 6Nos. (Six) Nissan NV350 Wide Long Body, High-Roof 16-Seater Micro Bus, 2,5L Petrol Engine, Auto Transmission (Lot 2), Tender fee: N450.000.00.||Ministry of Finance|
|LOT 3||Procurement of 25Nos. (Twenty-Five) Nissan Kicks (Dual Tone), CVT Transmission, 1.6L (Lot 3), Tender fee:||Ministry of Finance|
• Corporate Affairs Commission is required
• Tax Clearance Certificate
• Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority
• Current Certificate of Registration of Business Premises with Kaduna State Ministry of Innovation and Technology
• Company Audited Accounts for 3 years (2017, 2018, 2019)
• Evidence Financial Capability and Banking Support
• Evidence of Bid Security in the form of Bank Guarantee of Certified Bank Draft from a reputable Bank in Nigeria.
• Company Profile with List of Key personnel and their qualifications and experience
• VAT Registration and Evidence of VAT Remittances of at least in the last three years
• Any other relevant information that would be helpful in determining the firms eligibility
• A non-refundable Tender fee (see amount under Lot description) payable to Kaduna State Government on the KADPPA e-Procurement Portal.
• Pencom certificate is required
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies/firms can obtain the Financial Tender Documents from 8th February, 2021 to 12:00 noon Wednesday 22nd February, 2021, at a non-refundable tender fee (see amount under Lot description) payable to Kaduna State Government on the KADPPA e-Procurement Portal
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
(a) An electronic copy each of the Completed Technical and Financial Bids are to be submitted on the KADPPA e-Procurement portal
(b) The Technical and Financial bids must be inserted and submitted in separate folders clearly marked ‘Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid.”
(c) A copy of the Summary Page of the Financial Bid should be submitted separately,
(d) All submissions must bear the name, address and contact number of Bidder, Project Description and Lot number clearly marked. CONTROL / BACK UP SUBMISSION:
(e) A hard copy each of The Completed Technical and Financial bids in separate envelopes, shall be placed in a large outer envelope marked at the top right-hand side as ‘Control Copy’, and dropped in the ‘Control Box’ at the Ministry of Finance Procurement and Verification Department,
(f) All the envelopes must bear the Company name and contact number at the reverse sides while the “Project Description’ and “Lot No.’ clearly marked at the top left-hand corner of the envelopes and addressed: The Hon Commissioner, Ministry of Finance, Kaduna State Secretariat Complex, Independence Way, Kaduna.
(g) Failure to comply with this requirement of separate submission for Technical and Financial Documents shall lead to disqualification,
(h) The submission shall be made not later than 12:00 noon Monday, 22nd February, 2021.
OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
(a) The Technical and the Summary Page of the Financial Bids received shall be opened immediately after the close of receipt of bids in the presence of the representatives of the Bidders on the KADPPA e-Procurement portal,
(b) Only technically qualified bids will proceed to the financial evaluation stage.