KANO ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION PLC (KEDCO)-
PREQUALIFICATION OF MANUFACTURERS, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS FOR 2021 CBN FUNDED PROJECTS
KANO ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION PLC (KEDCO)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF MANUFACTURERS, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS FOR 2021 CBN FUNDED PROJECTS
1. In line with Federal Government’s desire to further enhance electricity supply in the Country, the Management of Kano Electricity Distribution Company intends to execute some essential Projects using 2021 CBN CAPEX Fund.
2. Interested, competent and reliable companies are therefore invited to submit prequalification documents for the execution of the projects and or supply of under-listed equipment and materials to Kano Electricity Distribution Company KEDCo.
|LOT||PREQUALIFICATION FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKS|
|A1||Construction of 33kV Feeder|
|A2||Rehabilitation of 33kV Feeder|
|A3||Construction of 11kV Feeder|
|A4||Rehabilitation of 11kV Feeder|
|A5||Construction of 0.400kV Feeder|
|A6||Construction of New & Replacement of Distribution transformers|
|A7||MVA Substations transformers (Replacement of Switch Gears, Control panel & Protection Equipment)|
|LOT||PREQUALIFICATION FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS|
|B1||ATC&C Loss Reduction (DT Metering , Meter Upgrade & Meter Relocation, Seals & Working tools)|
|B2||SCADA Initiatives (General control and management, Substation automation etc.)|
|B3||ICT Working Tools (Computers etc.)|
|B4||Data Centre and Communication Infrastructure|
|B5||HSE Initiatives (PPE, First Aid etc.)|
|B6||Network Metering (EDMI Grid metering, Outdoor VTs & CTs, etc.)|
|B7||Testing & Communication Equipment, Working tools & Distribution materials etc.|
LOT CATEGORY C
|LOT||PREQUALIFICATION FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES|
|C1||Customer Service Improvement (Meter Information System, Billing, Service Management, Payment System etc.)|
|C2||IT Investment (AMR) (Software Module, Communication Module, etc.)|
The following Tender documents are required:
(1) Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration in Nigeria.
(2) Photocopy of Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years. (2018, 2019 and 2020)
(3) Photocopy of Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate and evidence of VAT remittances.
(4) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years. (2018, 2019 and 2020), duly signed.
(5) Comprehensive Company profile including details of the Management and professional staff and copy of Company Brochure with convincing evidence of competence to undertake the relevant job.
(6) Evidence of adequate relevant equipments and infrastructure to handle the job.
(7) Evidence of legal capacity to enter into contract, i.e. the company is not a receivership.
(8) Evidence of technical, operational and managerial capabilities.
(9) Evidence of Financial capability to execute the work. This shall include certified statement from a reputable Bank. (Bank reference letter only is not acceptable).
(10) Verifiable evidence of previous experience i.e. having successfully carried out similar work/supply in the last five years.
(11) Manufacturing Companies must submit evidence of relevant manufacturing capability and facilities and SON or ISO Certificate.
(12) Test certificate issued by well known international standard Test Laboratory for Manufacturers of Equipment.
(13) Sample of Test Report of Manufactured Equipment.
(14) A sworn affidavit affirming that none of the Directors of the Company was ever convicted in a court of Law.
(15) Any other relevant document that will place the company on a comparative advantage.
Suppliers who qualify for any or all the categories may apply for Pre-qualification.
Suppliers who meet the criteria above will be prequalified for the categories applied for, and will form the list of contractors who will be given tender documents to bid for supply of goods and services under those categories.
Completed prequalification documents clearly marked appropriately indicating lot applied for along with any other additional information the applicants may wish to provide, should be sent to Chief Strategy & Regulatory Officer KEDCo @ No 1 Niger Street Kano, On or before Friday 4 June 2021 at 5.00 PM.
a. The document submitted will be opened on Tuesday 8 June 2021.
b. All successful pre-qualified Companies will be invited to bid for the relevant Lot.
This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of KEDCo nor shall it entail the Company to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or to seek any indemnity from Kano Electricity Distribution Company by virtue of such Company having responded to this Advertisement.
KANO ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY.