KANO STATE AGRO-PASTORAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (KSADP)-
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR IMPROVING CROP RESIDUE UTILIZATION – PROCUREMENT OF MACHINES & MATERIALS
KANO STATE GOVERNMENT
INVITATION FOR BIDS
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
NAME OF PROJECT: KANO STATE AGRO-PASTORAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (KSADP)
PROCUREMENT OF GOODS
MODE OF FINANCING: ISDB ISTISNA’A
FINANCING NO. NGA 1007
CONTRACT TITLE: IMPROVING CROP RESIDUE UTILIZATION – PROCUREMENT OF MACHINES & MATERIALS
NCB REFERENCE NO. KN/KSADP/G/A. 1.1.4/001
1. The Kano State Government has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Kano State Agro – Pastoral Development Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Improving Crop Residue Utilization – Procurement of Machines & Materials.
2. The Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of;
LOT 1: 200 No. Residue Chopping Machines
LOT 2: Materials for the processing of Crop Residues
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in lsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Protect Financing (April 2019 version) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Kano State Agro – Pastoral Development Project, KM 9, KNARDA Building, Hadejia Road, Kano Nigeria, Tel; 08035960538, email: email@example.com and purchase the bidding documents during office hours 0900hours to 1700hours working days
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English Language may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (NGN50.000.00). The method of payment will be payable into 0080187881, Sterling Bank, KSADP State Government Counterpart Fund. Such a receipt shall identify the payer as representing the company or “joint-venture” willing to participate in the bid. The document can be collected during working hours, at the Secretariat of the KSADP. KNARDA Building, KM 9 Hadejia Road, Kano.