KOGI STATE AGRO-PROCESSING, PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENT, AND LIVELIHOOD IMPROVEMENT SUPPORT (APPEALS) PROJECT-
REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF AGGREGATION AND COTTAGE PROCESSING CENTERS IN KOGI STATE, NIGERIA
KOGI STATE AGRO-PROCESSING, PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENT AND LIVELIHOOD IMPROVEMENT SUPPORT (APPEALS) PROJECT
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
RFB No. KGS/APPEALS/RFB/CW/01/2021
CREDIT No. 53339 – NG
CONSTRUCTION OF AGGREGATION AND COTTAGE PROCESSING CENTERS IN KOGI STATE, NIGERIA
1. This Request for Bid follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project which appeared in “Development Business issue no. World Bank 3108-756/09 and “This Day” Newspaper of September 3rd, 2019.
2. The Kogi State Government through the Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from International Development Association (herein referred to as IDA) towards the cost of Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement, and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the contracts for Construction of Aggregation and Cottage Processing Centers in Kogi State.
3. The Kogi State Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project is now inviting sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of Aggregation and Cottage Processing Centres in Kogi State as described below:
|LOT||NAME OF SITE||LOCATION IN LOCAL GOVT. AREA||NUMBER||VALUE CHAIN/ SEGMENT||TYPE OF STRUCTURE|
|1||Uro, Oguda/Achoze, Adu||Adavi, Okene and Ajaokuta||3||Cassava/ Processing||Cottage Processing|
|2||Egbeda Egga, Inye and Igahachi/Akpamoba||Ijumu, Ankpa and Lokoja||3||Cassava/ Processing||Cottage Processing|
|3||Ozi, and Girinya||Kogi||2||Rice/ Processing||Cottage Processing/ Aggregation Centre|
|4||Ibaji, and Ajaokuta||Ibaji and Ajaokuta||2||Rice/ Processing||Cottage Processing Centre|
|5||Adogo and Isanlu||Ajaokuta and Yagba East||2||Cashew/ Production||Commodity Aggregation Centre|
|6||Umomi, Imane and Ochaja||Ofu, Olamaboro and Dekina||3||Cashew/ Production||Commodity Aggregation Centre|
4. Bidding will be conducted through the procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Participatory Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and is open to all bidders from eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines,
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the Kogi State Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project at the address given below from 10.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
6. Qualification requirement include:
i) Average annual financial amount of construction work over the last 3 years as follows:
|Lots||Average Annual Turn Over (N)|