KOGI STATE MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT-
REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR PROCUREMENT OF WORKS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND BIOREMEDIATION WORKS AT OGANE-AJI GULLY EROSION SITE
GOVERNMENT OF KOGI STATE
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
ISSUED ON: WEDNESDAY MARCH 24TH, 2021
KOGI STATE NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT
CREDIT NO: IDA 51050 NG
CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT OF WORKS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND BIOREMEDIATION WORKS AT OGANE-AJI GULLY EROSION SITE
REFERENCE NO/RFB NO: KGSNEWMAP/CW/NCB/20/05
REQUEST FOR BIDS
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a loan from the International Development Association (IDA) in various currencies towards the cost of Kogi State Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (KGS-NEWMAP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of Works for the Construction and Bioremediation works on Ogane-Aji Gully Erosion Site.
2. The Kogi State – Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (KGS-NEWMAP) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction and Bioremediation works on Ogane Aji Gully Erosion Site (“the Works”): The Ogane-Aji gully erosion site is located in Dekina LGA. Ogane A is a suburb of Anyigba town which is the commercial centre of Dekina LGA. It is located within latitudes 07o 31.113′ and 7o 31.693′ and longitudes 070 10.370’and 070 10.480′.
The works is expected to be completed within six (6) Months of commencement
3. Such Interested eligible construction firms must possess a minimum of Ten (10) years general construction experience and Five (5) years particular experience in related scope of work in addition to the following and other conditions contained in the bidding document.
i. Demonstrate to have a minimum construction cash flow of NGN1.5 Billion net of the Bidders other commitments
ii. Possess a minimum average annual construction turnover of NGN5.0 Billion within the last Five (5) years.
iii. Must have the following specific construction and contract management experience between 1st January 2016 and application submission deadline: Two (2) contracts, of minimum value of NGN2.5 Billion cash each.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday at the office of:
The Project Coordinator
Site Project Management Unit (SPMU)
Kogi State- Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project
Plot 247, Tunde Ogbeha Street, G.R.A, Lokoja,
Telephone: +234 8109467464
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only in a Bank draft in favor of “Kogi State- Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project”. The document will be sent by courier services on request
6. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers-Procurement in Investment Projects Financing” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.