MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE COUNCIL OF NIGERIA-
INVITATION FOR TENDER (TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL) FOR COMPLETION/FURNISHING OF ONE STOREY LABORATORY BUILDING
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE COUNCIL OF NIGERIA
(NATIONAL MEDICAL LABORATORY ACCREDITATION AGENCY)
FEDERAL STATUTORY BODY ESTABLISHED BY ACT 11 2003
PLOT 1166 MOHAMMED N. UMAR LANE,
DURUMI PHASE II GARKI, ABUJA.
TEL: 08058150005, 07026100004
WEBSITE: www.mlscn.gov.ng E-MAIL: email@example.com
INVITATION FOR TENDER (TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL)
The Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) in fulfillment of its mandate to strengthen health Laboratory systems and professional practice for quality services through strategic regulations and accreditation, invites interested and eligible contractors to tender for the completion/ furnishing of its One Storey Laboratory Complex Building to serve as Equipment Calibration and National External Quality Assessment Laboratory Centre in accordance with the Public Procurement Act of 2007 (PPA, 2007), for the execution of the following project under the Agency’s 2020 appropriation.
2. DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT
COMPLETION/FURNISHING OF ONE STOREY LABORATORY BUILDING
Prospective bidders must possess the under listed verifiable requirements to be eligible to participate in this procurement exercise.
1. Evidence of Company registration in Nigeria by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
2. Evidence of Company current tax clearance certificates for the last 3 years (2017 to 2019);
3. Current copy of valid PENCOM compliance certificate as evidence of compliance with the relevant provisions of Pension Reform Act 2004;
4. Copy of Interim Registration Report (IRR) from Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) as evidence of registration as a Contractor on the Bureau data base valid till 31st December, 2020;
5. Evidence of ITF certificate in compliance with Industrial Training Act valid till 31st December, 2020;
6. Current Copy of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate;
7. Comprehensive Company profile with documentary evidence of 3 similar jobs successfully executed within the last 5 years.
8. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of project when needed.
9. Company audited account for the last (3) years 2017,2018
10. Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Body.