MERCY CORPS, MAIDUGURI-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
Mercy Corps is a non-religious, non-profit and non-governmental international relief and development organization working in over 40 countries worldwide helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps in Nigeria implements a variety of programs with the ultimate goal of building productive, secure and just communities.
Mercy Corps is seeking for legally registered companies specialized in the under listed fields to obtain and submit tender for the following markets:
- NIG/MDG/TEN37_ Supply Of Stationery For MC Maiduguri Office
- NIG/MDG/TEN38_ Catering Services For Program And All Sectors Activities In Ngala, Dikwa, Damboa, Bama And Gwoza.
- NIG/MDG/TEN39_ Supply of Office and Guest House Consumables for Maiduguri Office and Deep Field Offices.
- NIG/MDG/TEN40_ Master Agreement for Hiring of driver with Vehicle
- NIG/MDG/TEN41_Master agreement for the Supply of Diesel and Petrol
Tender document can be downloaded through the following Mercy Corps website:www.mcnigeria.com/tenders
Tender package will available on:
22ndJune, 2021 at 8:00am West African times
Tender submission deadline:
29thJune, 2021 at 5:30am West African time