MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED
– TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING SERVICES FOR REQUIRED FOR UPGRADING THE EXISTING POWER INFRASTRUCTURE AT IBENO COMMUNITY, AKWA IBOM STATE
MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED
AN EXXONMOBIL SUBSIDIARY
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/MPN JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION, INSTALLATION, AND COMMISSIONING SERVICES REQUIRED FOR UPGRADING THE EXISTING POWER INFRASTRUCTURE AT IBENO COMMUNITY, AKWA IBOM STATE
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: 00000181
Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) Unlimited, Operator of NNPC/MPN Joint Venture, hereinafter referred to as Company plans to engage qualified Contractors for the Provision of Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning Services required for Upgrading the existing Power infrastructure at Ibeno Community, Akwa Ibom State. The project is expected to commence in the fourth quarter (Q4) 2020.
2. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCOPE OF SERVICES
The scope of work which shall be provided included includes but is not limited to the procurement construction, fabrication installation, commissioning and testing required to:
• Standardize 8 Community Load Centers (LC) 500KVA (6)/1000KVA (1)/1500KVA (1).
• Upgrade three (3) existing 300KVA Community LC equipment to 500KVA (existing transformers to be retained)
• Replace all 8 Feeder Pillars (FP) with Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCB) based units with interlocks, industrial grade panel locks and ground fault interrupter
• Replace all undersized High Tension (HT) 8 Low Tension (LT) cables with property designed/sized units.
• Install additional LT overhead lines to manage overloads and load shedding – new poles and pin Insulators
These services shall be provided by the Contractor who should have proven competencies in the following areas:
• Capability to provide extensive Electrical and Structural Engineering services
• Capability to provide operational equipment including but not limited to earth-moving, concrete mixing, excavation, cranes, standby generators, fuel and water tankers and related electrical/construction equipment of various capacities.
• Extensive Experience m Electrical Plant construction and/or Services
• Experience with building similar Electrical facilities.
• Experience with procurement activities
• Company registered with COREN (Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria)
• Ownership of well-established office complex and adequately structured organizational framework and operational processes will also be required.
• An established and functional competent quality assurance program that ensure that contractor personnel have the knowledge and skills to execute the requirements of the project in a safe and reliable manner.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
(A) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be prequalified in the category 3.05.02 (Electrical/Instrument Services) Services Group in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Suppliers in this category will receive an invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(B) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click Supplier product group.
(C) If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8/10, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(D) To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(E) To be eligible all tenders must comply with the Niger the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.