MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED
– TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES TO UPSTREAM NIGERIA LOCATIONS
MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED
AN EXXONMOBIL SUBSIDIARY
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/MPN JOINT VENTURE
PROVISION OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES TO UPSTREAM NIGERIA LOCATIONS
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: 00000168
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN), Operator of NNPC/ MPN Joint Venture plans to engage the services of competent and qualified firms for the Provision of Technical Assistance Services to Upstream Nigeria Locations for an anticipated contract term of three (3) years plus one (1) year optional extension.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
SCOPE 1: Manpower Services
The scope shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Contractor shall provide Manpower Services to support Company’s business in Nigeria, covering all Company locations and as required by Company on a term / contract basis.
a. The scope shall cover represented Nigerian Contractor personnel only
b. The Contractor personnel positions shall include but not be limited to general, professional and technical roles
c. The job taxonomy / requirements shall be specified for each Contractor personnel position and the positions will cover a wide variety of skills. Refer to Appendix 1 for job titles; note that the list is not exhaustive
2. Contractor shall be an independent employer who hires, manages and fulfils its obligations to its personnel as provided in the Labour laws. Personnel deployed to support Company operations shall be the employees of the Contractor.
3. Services to be provided by the Contractor regarding its personnel include:
a. Identification, screening and submission of candidates to Company (upon request) with credentials that match Company defined relevant experience and expertise requirements
b. Rate negotiations with Company on behalf of its personnel
c. Coordination of security background checks and medicals with approved providers
d. Administration of conditions of service, compensation packages and employment letters for its personnel
e. Training and development including induction and assimilation, safety management, standards of business conduct, e.g., business ethics
f. Administration of benefits, timely salary payment processes, tax, pension, payroll burden, life insurance, Employee Compensation (ECA), etc. in compliance with Labour Laws and the terms of the resulting contracts from this tender
g. Disciplinary and grievance handling procedures
h. Administration of Alcohol and Drug use policy (in compliance with Company Alcohol and Drug Use Policy)
i. Provision of appropriate safety PPE and work-related uniforms (where not provided by Company)
j. Administration of Labor Relations strategy, meetings, bargaining and all other requirements to ensure industrial harmony is maintained. Contractor shall demonstrate clear evidence of established Industrial Relations strategy / processes. Contractor shall be required to plan and organize periodic meetings with their employees’ representatives to resolve any employee / industrial relations issues
k. Administration of personnel release
4. On a periodic basis, Contractor shall provide Company with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports on their efficiencies / effectiveness of service delivery, including Nigerian content and business metrics.
5. Contractor shall provide adequate administrative and back-office support to assure effective and efficient provision of Manpower Services throughout the contract term that meets Company’s expectations and requirements.