NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION
– INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2020 PROJECTS
NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION
HEAD OFFICE PLOT 1219 LADOKE AKINTOLA BOULEVARD GARKI II, ABUJA.
PMB 457, NIGERIA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2020 PROJECTS
1.1. The National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) was established by the NAICOM Act 1997, with responsibility for ensuring the effective administration, supervision, regulation, and Control of Insurance business in Nigeria and, protection of Insurance policyholders, beneficiaries and third parties to Insurance contracts.
1.2. The Commission (NAICOM) hereby invites interested, competent and reputable suppliers with relevant experience and good track records who meet the requirements specified in this publication, to submit appropriate documents for the bidding process for procurement of goods in its 2020 Budget.
2. SCOPE OF GOODS/SERVICES
Ref: No. NAICOM/P/2020/01: GOODS
|LOT 1||Laptops Computers|
|LOT 2||Desktop Computers|
|LOT 3||High-End Laptops|
|LOT 4||Office Photocopying Machine|
|LOT 5||Air Conditioners|
Ref: No. NAICOM/P/2020/02: SERVICES
|LOT S1||Servers and Storage|
|LOT S2||Networking Equipments|
|LOT S3||Attendance Access Control|
|LOT S4||Contact Centre Management System|
|LOT S5||Electronic Documents Management System|
|LOT S6||Microsoft Office 2019 Professional|
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested companies are requested to submit the following documents/information with verifiable evidence for assessment/consideration:
• Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 And CAC7
• Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years, Valid till December 31st, 2020 (2017, 2018 and 2019)
• Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020.
• Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;
• Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSIF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;
• Evidence of registration on the National Data Base of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31st December, 2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP:
• Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of relevant committees of NAICOM or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in his bid are true and correct in all particulars;
• Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years-(2017,2018 and 2019):
• Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the job by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
• Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the job including copies of their Academic/Professional qualification.
• Evidence of 3 years previous experience on similar jobs.
• For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorization as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs); For Consultancy Services: Evidence of current registration with relevant professional body(ies);
• All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
4. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from the Procurement Unit, Ground Floor, Room 25, National Insurance Commission, (NAICOM), Headquarters, Plot 1239, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Garki II. Abuja, P.M.B, 457, Garki II, Abuja, Nigeria.
5. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
The Commissioner for Insurance
National Insurance Commission, (NAICOM)
Plot 1239, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Garki II, Abuja,
P.M.B. 457, Garki Abuja, Nigeria.
The name of the project and the lot number should be marked clearly on the envelope. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and dropped at the address below not later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020.
Expression of Interest should be packaged in an envelope (one original and one copy), addressed as indicated above and submitted not later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 5th August, 2020.
6. OPENING OF TECHNICAL BID DOCUMENTS
The EOI and the Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 5th August, 2020 and 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 2nd September, 2020 respectively, in the training room 205 on the 2nd floor of the Commission’s Head Office, located at Plot 1239 Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki II, Abuja, in the presence of observers. The Financial bids will be kept unopened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of Head of Procurement, National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) as the Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
7. IMPORTANT GENERAL INFORMATION
a. Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
b. Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un opened
c. All costs will be borne by the bidders;
d. Goods: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un successful bidder will be returned unopened;
e. Services: Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
f. Standard Bidding Documents can also be collected in Soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services)
g. Submitting false documents is an offence, which will lead to disqualification and prosecution;
h. The Commission is not bound to pre-qualify/shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
In view of the COVID-19 Pandemic, bidders are to note the following:
• Bidders would not attend the opening exercise
• NAICOM will make available video coverage of the exercise for interested bidders based on request. NAICOM will as well ensure that all relevant Civil Society Organizations (NGO) are in attendance to observe the exercise in compliance with Section 19 of the PPA, 2007.
Commissioner for Insurance
National Insurance Commission