NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, IGBOBI, LAGOS- INVITATION TO TENDER FOR VARIOUS EQUIPMENT SUPPLIES
NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, IGBOBI, LAGOS
INVITATION TO TENDER
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi-Lagos (NOHIL) hereby invites interested reputable Companies with good track record of performance and experience to bid for:
LOT 1: Supply of Medical/ Surgical Equipment
LOT 2: Supply of Physiotherapy Equipment
LOT 3: Supply of 30kg Commercial Laundry Dryer with Steam Inlet
2. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirement to be eligible in the procurement
a. Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
b. Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 & 2019)
c. Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate (2020)
d. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 2020 or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Abuja.
e. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate (2020)
f. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate (2020)
g. Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 & 2019);
h. Evidence of verifiable relevant experience in executing similar projects
i. Current sworn affidavit disclosing
• That the company is not in receivership, Insolvent or bankrupt.
• That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
• Whether or not any officer of the relevant Committee of the NOHIL or BPP is a former or present Director Shareholder or has any pecuniary Interest in the bidding.
• That all documents submitted for the bidding are true and correct in all particulars