NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, IGBOBI, LAGOS (NOHL)-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF NEW DIGITAL 11KV PANEL TO NOHIL MAIN POWERHOUSE
NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, IGBOBI, LAGOS (NOHL)
INVITATION TO TENDER
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi-Lagos (NOHIL) hereby invites interested reputable Companies with a good track record of performance and experience to bid for the supply of new digital 11kv Panel to NOHIL Main Powerhouse.
2. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirement to be eligible in the procurement:
(i) Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C).
(ii) Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
(iii) Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate.
(iv) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants, and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Abuja.
(v) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate.
(vi) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate.
(vii) Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years.
(viii) Evidence of verifiable relevant experience in executing similar projects.
(ix) Current affidavit disclosing: –
(1) That the company is not in receivership, insolvent, or bankrupt.
(2) Thai the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
(3) Whether or not any officer of the relevant Committee of the NOHIL or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidding.
(4) That all documents submitted for the bidding are true and correct in all particulars.