NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND MONITORING BOARD (NCDMB)-
INVITATION TO EXPRESSION ON INTEREST
NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND MONITORING BOARD (NCDMB)
NCDMB CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: GLASS HOUSE, ISAAC BORO EXPRESSWAY, OPOLO, PMB 10, YENAGOA BAYELSA STATE
INVITATION TO EXPRESSION ON INTEREST (EOI)
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) with headquarters in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State is mandated by law to supervise, coordinate, administer, monitor and manage the development of Nigerian Content in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. The Board hereby invites interested reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to submit pre-qualification for the following:
• Develop a sustainable and empowering teaching model for the State Junior Secondary Educators.
• Develop curriculum training courses in key areas, which can be accessed, used and reviewed by these educators in the
3. SCOPE OF SERVICE:
|1||The engagement of a consultant for Retraining of Teachers|
The proposed Vendor will constitute a project team that will:
• Conduct stakeholders’ forum with NCDMB, vendors, consultants, the State Ministry of Education and other educational bodies within the State.
• Identify potential training venues and begin inspection
• Conduct a needs analysis to understand specific training and learning needs, confirm course topics identifying course delivery methods and structure.
• Develop a common exemplary education framework to ensure a common understanding of learning and teaching vision, learning outcomes and teaching approaches to be promoted in the courses.
• Identify appropriate technology such as virtual access and collaborations and other support requirements On-site visit to secondary schools that will be selected across the State.