NORWEGIAN CHURCH AID-
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR CONSTRUCTION OF LATRINES IN PULKA
NORWEGIAN CHURCH AID
LOCAL OPEN TENDER ANNOUNCEMENT
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is a member of the ACT Alliance and works with people and local actors, especially Faith-based actors in many countries where it works in their struggle to eradicate poverty and injustices. We provide Humanitarian assistance in disaster and work for long-term development in Local communities and societies. In order to address the root causes of poverty, we advocate for just decisions by public authorities, businesses and religious leaders.
NCA has a presence in Nigeria to respond to the Humanitarian crisis in Northeast Nigeria. NCA has its core competencies in Gender Based Violence and Water Sanitation and Hygiene. NCA has its strengths in works and invest in local partners ensures building their capacities are built from the onset of response, to enable them to have the capacity to respond in a long-term intervention including recovery and development.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP), FOR CONSTRUCTION OF LATRINES IN PULKA (PR/2021/NGA/0047) Proposals are invited from suitably qualified service providers, for Construction of Latrines and Showers. Prospective vendors interested, are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Mirror NCA’s corporate philosophy and business principle
- Offer competitive pricing and cost savings solutions.
- Have proven service record
- Have proven quality assurance systems
- Be financially viable
- Offer value added capabilities
- Maintain the highest possible standard of integrity and fairness
- Honour all contractual obligations; and
- Comply both with the letter and spirit of the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria.