ONDO STATE OIL PRODUCING AREAS DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (OSOPADEC)
– EXTENSION OF INVITATION TO TENDER FOR REHABILITATION AND ASPHALT OVERLAY OF 32.725KM ALAPE-ARAROMI SEASIDE ROAD
ONDO STATE GOVERNMENT
ONDO STATE OIL PRODUCING AREAS DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (OSOPADEC) OBA ILE, AKURE, ONDO STATE
EXTENSION OF INVITATION TO TENDER
1. The Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) invites registered, experienced and technically qualified contractors to submit tender for the job named below:
- REHABILITATION AND ASPHALT OVERLAY OF 32.725KM ALAPE-ARAROMI SEASIDE ROAD.
2. All prospective bidders are to note that details on the job are available in the Commission as from Tuesday 16th June, 2020 to Wednesday 8th July, 2020 and obtainable on the presentation of evidence of payment of the tender fee of Ten Million Naira (N10m) only.
The bank account details into which the tender fee is to be paid are also to be obtained from Accounts Department of the Commission at Oba-Ile, Akure, Ondo State.
3. QUALIFICATION FOR TENDERING
Interested contractors are expected to submit the following documents along with their bids:
i. Evidence of Incorporation/Registration of company in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C);
ii. Evidence of current Federal Tax Clearance Certificate for Limited Liability Companies for three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) with current Ondo State Tax Clearance Certificate of at least two Directors of the Company,
iii. Evidence of payment of Ondo State Development Levy for 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020);
iv. Evidence of Registration with Ondo State Ministry of Works in appropriate category; Evidence of Registration with OSOPADEC in appropriate category:
v. Company profile detailing financial capability by bank, technical and Managerial competencies as well as evidence of execution of similar projects in Ondo State or elsewhere in Nigeria;
vi. Original copy of receipt of payment of appropriate tender fee, and;
vii. Evidence of Registration of the firm with COREN.
4. SUBMISSION OF TENDERS AND BID OPENING:
Duly completed documents should be enclosed in a brown sealed envelope, clearly marked with the project title at the top left hand corner and addressed to the The Secretary, Ondo State Tenders Board, Cabinet and Special Services department, Governor’s Office, Akure, Ondo State. The Bid should reach the above stated address not later than 4.00 pm on Wednesday, 8th July, 2020. Tender opening will take place in the Office of the Director, Cabinet Matters on a date and time to be announced and in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend. Bidders are also to note that government is not bound to accept the lowest bid or give reasons for rejecting any tender.
Hon. (Barr.) Gbenga Edema