POPULATION SERVICES INTERNATIONAL (PSI)-
PREQUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR THE SUPPLY OF GOODS AND PROVISION OF SERVICES
POPULATION SERVICES INTERNATIONAL (PSI)
PREQUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR THE SUPPLY OF GOODS AND PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR THE YEAR 2021/2023
1. Population Services International (PSI) is a leading global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV/AIDS, and Reproductive Health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change communications that empower the world’s most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives. Population Services International in Nigeria (PSIN) is a locally registered not-for-profit organization affiliated to PSI and is dedicated to improving the health of people in Nigeria, with a focus on reproductive health and maternal and child health.
2. PSIN now invites applications from eligible, competent, and qualified companies to submit written expression of interest for the prequalification for supply of goods and services with a possibility of entering into a Framework agreement.
3. PSIN reserves the right to accept or reject any application without disclosing any reasons for making such a decision.
4. Interested applicants may obtain the application form from the reception desk of PSIN Headquarters (HQ) after depositing a non-refundable fee of N10, 000 into the following bank details:
Account Name: Population Services International in Nigeria
Account Number: 1016080147
Bank Name: Zenith Bank PLC
5. The application form will only be issued upon submission of proof of payment through the original bank slip not later than 26 July 2021.