POPULATION SERVICES INTERNATIONAL (PSI)-
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR INSURANCE BROKERAGE SERVICES
POPULATION SERVICES INTERNATIONAL (PSI)
INSURANCE BROKERAGE ORGANIZATION
PSI NIGERIA OFFICE LOCATION: ABUJA, NIGERIA
CLOSING DATE: 28 DECEMBER, 2020
WHO WE ARE:
We’re Population Services International (PSI). We strive to make it easier for people living in the developing world to lead healthy lives and plan the families they desire by making quality health products, services and information more affordable and accessible. We use our social marketing DNA and expertise to help shape functioning consumer-powered health market systems where quality, affordable care is closer to people’s communities and homes, accelerating progress toward Universal Health Coverage.
There are over 5,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We’re a diverse group with an unusually wide range of backgrounds – from medical professionals to music business entrepreneurs- all with unique skills we bring to the job.
PSI Nigeria wishes to engage the services of an insurance brokerage organization to handle and source the best insurance coverages for our assets. This brokerage firm will bridge the knowledge gap between insurer and insured by providing of personalized support to advice on coverage options best suited to our particular needs, and give access to larger pool base of product options and member experiences to draw from.
Sound like you? Read on!
Please read this section carefully and ensure that the entire requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information may result to rejection of proposal.
(1) Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization, organogram, and CVs of staff.
(2) Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission, form CAC7 & CAC2).
(3) Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the last three years.
(4) Audited financial statements for the last three years (if applicable).
(5) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past.
(6) Recommendation letter from three reputable organizations/clients attesting to the satisfactory performance in similar services provided.
(7) Recommendation letter from three reputable organizations (partners) attesting to the satisfactory partnership.
(8) Certificate of registration with NAICOM and NCRIB. Please note that NAICOM registration certificate should be valid for at least two years effective from November 2020.