Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Pickup Vehicle (2020)
Helen Keller International (HKI) is seeking eligible, qualified suppliers to provide their best price quote for the item(s) below.
• If interested, the quotation must be submitted on company letterhead and signed by an authorized individual.
• Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below in preparing your quote.
• Please acknowledge receipt of this request by signing the vendor conflict of interest certification below and indicate intention to quote.
• No telephone calls will be accepted and any questions regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing prior to the deadline. Questions and answers considered to be material to this quotation may be shared by HKI with all other offers.
Good Specifications Item # Description/Specifications Unit Type Quantity
• Pickup Trucks 4X4 Engine power 2.7LTR (2020 MODEL) NEW SHAPE
• 5 seats (two single in front and one long seat at the back)
• Petrol Engine
• Manual Transmission
• Power Windows
• Power Steering
• Double Cabin
• Power Side-View Mirrors
• Side Step
• Power lock doors
• Seatbelts for all seats
• AM/FM radio
• Front fender and rear mud guard
• Air Conditioning
• Power Steering
• Fabric Seat
• Spare wheel carrier with lock
• WHEELS /TYRE: 265/65R17, or 265/60 R18
• TYPE: 4-cylinder, 4 cycle gasoline
• FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 65-80Litres OIL CAPACITY: 2.2L (2.3 qt. 1.9 Imp qt
• NO TURBO ENGINE
• With minimum 3-year warranty and after sales service (meaning immediate servicing by vendor during the warranty period).
• Quotation must be valid for 60 days or more.
Quote Validity Requirements Vendor Eligibility Requirements
This RFQ is open to commercial and non-governmental businesses, registered in Nigeria, capable of providing and delivering the products, and with a solid record of integrity and business ethics.
Note: HKI will not award a contract to any firm that is debarred, suspended, or proposed for debarment, or who proposes to do business with firms or firms’ principals who are debarred, suspended, or proposed for debarment, in the performance of the requirement of this activity.
Contractual Mechanism and Payment Terms:
HKI will issue a Purchase Order to the vendor.
Following HKI’s receipt and acceptance of the vehicle, payment will be made within 10 working of the receipt of an invoice.
Payment will only be issued to the Vendor identified in the Purchase Order; payment will not be issued to a third party or an individual.
Payment will attract a 5% to 10% WHT deduction as applicable.
Vehicle must be delivered at Helen Keller International Office, Abuja:
6 Harper Crescent, Off Kigoma Street Wuse
Zone7, Abuja-FCT, 900211
Quote must include the following:
• Quote shall be marked with PR# above;
• Detailed description of the quoted items;
• Information on delivery cost, method, date;
• Detailed information on any insurance and/or warranties offered by the vendor;
• Quotation in Naira exclusive of tax, excise and other duties or taxes;
• Copy of valid Company Trade license, Tax certificate (VAT Registration).
Quotes will be evaluated based on meeting specifications, qualifications and experience of the vendor, price, and 3 year warranty and after sale service. HKI will select the offer featuring the Lowest Priced Meeting Specifications.
Submission of Quotes Submission Deadline:
The quote must be submitted to HKI no later than August 16, 2021 Submission Method:
Quote can be submitted hard copy, electronically, or both
• Hard Copy: submit quote on company letterhead duly signed and stamped by an authorized individual and delivered to the HKI Office in a sealed envelope and addressed to Country Director Helen Keller International No 6 Harper Crescent. Wuse Zone 7. Abuja;
• Electronically: Sign, stamp, scan and send the quote as an attachment in PDF format to Nigeriafirstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com Duration of Quote:
All quotes submitted must be valid for 60 days from the Submission Deadline specified below. This includes, but is not limited to, cost, pricing, terms and conditions, service levels, and all other information. If your firm is selected, all information in the RFQ and negotiation process is contractually binding and may be accepted by HKI without further negotiation.
Terms and Conditions
- Issuance of this RFQ does not constitute an award commitment on the part of the HKI, nor does it commit HKI to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a bid.
- Attachments to this RFQ are considered integral to all requirements.
- HKI may contact bidders to confirm contact person, address, bid amount and to confirm that the bid was submitted for this solicitation.
- False Statements in the Bid: Bidders must provide full, accurate and complete information as required by this solicitation and its attachments.
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Bidders must provide disclosure of any past, present or future relationships with any parties associated with the issuance, review or management of this solicitation and anticipated award. Failure to provide full and open disclosure may result in HKI having to re-evaluate selection of a potential Bidder.
- Right to Select/Reject: HKI reserves the right to select and negotiate with those firms it determines, in its sole discretion, to be qualified for competitive quotes and to terminate negotiations without incurring any liability. HKI also reserves the right to reject any or all quotes received without explanation.
- Reserved Rights: RFQ responses become the property of HKI. HKI reserves the right in its sole discretion:
• To disqualify any offer based on Bidder’s failure to follow solicitation instructions;
• To waive any deviations by Bidder from the requirements of this solicitation that in HKI’s opinion are considered not to be material defects requiring rejection or disqualification; or where such a waiver will promote increased competition;
• To extend the time for submission of all RFQ responses;
• To terminate or modify the RFQ process at any time and re-issue the RFQ;
• To issue an award based on the initial evaluation of offers without discussion;
• To award partial goods/activities; and/or issue multiple awards.
Vendor Conflict of Interest (COI) Certification & Confirmation of Intent to Bid
HKI’s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy requires full and open disclosure when dealing with procurement. HKI employees must avoid any COI or the appearance of a COI, must provide full disclosure of their actions or relationships with prospective vendors, contractors, or consultants, and shall not solicit, request, accept, or agree to accept any gift from a vendor or prospective vendor. Vendor agrees to either: 1) disclose any such COIs; or 2) affirm to the best of its knowledge, information and belief, that no HKI employee, nor any person associated with any HKI employee, is an employee, director, officer, consultant to/of, or has any financial interest, direct or indirect, in the Vendor’s organization, or has received or will receive any financial benefit, directly or indirectly, from the award of a contract through this solicitation. For the purpose of this certification, “associated” persons include but not limited to: a spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, or sibling, in-law, nephew, niece, extended family member. A materially false statement made in connection with this certification and/or failure to conduct appropriate due diligence in verifying the information that is the subject matter of this certification may result in rendering the vendor non-responsive for the purpose of this award. Vendor is encouraged to disclose any connection to any HKI employee that could create an appearance of conflict of interest, regardless of whether it meets the listed definitions above.
By signing below, Vendor confirms no known COIs exist, or Vendor has disclosed any COIs in writing (please attach disclosure separately); and acknowledges receipt of this RFQ, thereby confirming intent to submit a bid in accordance with the RFQ requirements.
By Vendor: Name (print):
Download the RFQ Here https://www.publicprocurement.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/RFQ-FOR-VEHICLES.pdf